The Student Room Group

Britain 1951-2007

I was just wondering on everyone's opinion on what they think will come up on the May 2nd morning history exam?
My teachers are completely convinced that it might be an economic synoptic and foreign policy!
I'm genuinely hoping that Ireland, SDP (or any relation) come up on the exam!!! ESPECIALLY IRELAND where i'm ashamed to say I have not revised that at all!
Maybe unions? and Thatcher is a possibility, if you think about it Thatcher has died recently and it was almost too late to put that in last years exam and so most likely they would want it in this exam..
I'm just thinking on different situations and see what everyone else is thinking!!
Please let me know what your all thinking!

OH.. can someone explain what the Industrial Relations Act is as well?
Reply 1
I think it'll be something on the economy?
Probably thatcher as well i have no idea about the last one
i'm dreading this exam.
Aghhhhh. How is everyone else feeling?
Reply 2
Original post by VickkyS
I think it'll be something on the economy?
Probably thatcher as well i have no idea about the last one
i'm dreading this exam.
Aghhhhh. How is everyone else feeling?

I hope not just on Thatcher..at the moment I know so much more on before her and a lot of facts based on the pm's before her!!

Revision is killing me.. Just one more day though!!!!
Reply 3
While it is logical Thatcher would come up because of her recent death she featured in questions of 2013,2012 and 2011 and the last time Blair came up was 2010 ... What do you guys think? I'm so nervous my teacher rushed the last part of the course and I really need to improve the structure of my essays as that is my main issue.

Quick Reply

Latest