The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Men, are you fed up of all the disrespect, blaming and hatred of men?

Poll

Men, are you fed up of being disrespected, blamed and hated?

The End of Men, we are told. Men, who needs them? Are fathers necessary?

Natural male behaviours are punished in school. Boys are drugged into behaving like little girls. Masculinity is demonised. Men are seen as potential rapists or child molesters.

Are you fed up of all the disrespecting and demonising of men? Then read this incredible article: The Misandry Bubble

Men portrayed as incompetent buffoons in adverts, television shows and films. Fathers are disrespected. Boys are stupid.

Are you fed up of all the disrespecting and demonising of men? Then read this incredible article: The Misandry Bubble

Women laughing at serious violence against men: "I do think it's quite fabulous!"

[video="youtube;lDjUjhexTQk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDjUjhexTQk[/video]

Feminists claim they are for equality, but don't care about the fact that 93% of people who die at work are male, or that men are the vast majority of prisoners and homeless, or that men die earlier than women in every country in the world. No, they don't care about men, or true equality. They do however see that the top 0.1% of society is overwhelmingly male and therefore think all men have 'male privilege.' :rolleyes:

Our male ancestors created civilization. They gave up their lives to protect women and children. They gave up their lives to provide for women and children. They built, designed, invented, discovered, explored, and created basically everything that we take for granted today, and that feminists use to demonise men: offices, printing presses, electricity, computers, word processing software, the Internet.

Do men collectively get any thanks or appreciation for all that we have done throughout history to make life easier and more pleasant for women? No: men are oppressors. Men are privileged. Men are abusive.

Men must work like beasts of burden to prop up the feminist system, having their taxes transferred to single mothers or make-work paper-pushing women who reject them. Men must happily wait while young women chase after unsuitable cads, jerks and players, only to need to "man up" and marry these women when they get off the cock carousel. Men must not judge women for being overweight, having had lots of penises in their vagina, anus and mouth, or for being short-haired, unfeminine, and too old. Men having standards is sexist, damn it!!1!

Are you fed up of all the disrespecting and demonising of men?

Then read this incredible article: The Misandry Bubble

It provides a comprehensive analysis of what's happening in modern society and how men are getting a raw deal - but that the "misandry bubble" will pop around 2020 and that women will end up suffering the most.

You reap what you sow, feminists.

It's very long so bookmark the link if you don't have time to read it now. Here's the executive summary:
The Western World has quietly become a civilization that undervalues men and overvalues women, where the state forcibly transfers resources from men to women creating various perverse incentives for otherwise good women to conduct great evil against men and children, and where male nature is vilified but female nature is celebrated. This is unfair to both genders, and is a recipe for a rapid civilizational decline and displacement, the costs of which will ultimately be borne by a subsequent generation of innocent women, rather than men, as soon as 2020.

Men, are you fed up of all the disrespecting and demonising of men? Discuss.

(Personally, I love feminine women but despise radical, man-hating feminists.)

Scroll to see replies

No, the world's greatest problems are caused by men.
Are you kidding me? A lot of that is in jest; what about the naggy mum characters on TV? You don't see normal women complaining about them. I swear men on here are just getting as oversensitive as the feminists they complain about.
Reply 3
Original post by iheartplums
No, the world's greatest problems are caused by men.

Original post by EllieC130
Are you kidding me? A lot of that is in jest; what about the naggy mum characters on TV? You don't see normal women complaining about them. I swear men on here are just getting as oversensitive as the feminists they complain about.

Here we are gentlemen. More evidence of the disrespect and blaming of men. I'm sure the majority of women posters will be similar. :rolleyes:
Hilarious. Simply hilarious.

Bravo.

The modern man's pathological fear of women seizing their place in society as equals with men, with the same amount of sexual, educational and occupational freedom, is extremely entertaining.

I did try getting through the pile of tripe in the link you posted, but lost it at "the four sirens." :lol:
OP's right. His delivery might seem a bit harsh to the extremist feminists out there, but he's right.
Sums up TSR's views against females in one post tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drake10

[video="youtube;lDjUjhexTQk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDjUjhexTQk[/video]

I remember when I first saw that. Only watched half of it. Sickening.
Thing is, OP isn't saying that men have it all easy either way. Even in a less feminist system, men were still the hard workers and providers of the family. He and the status of his masculinity were verified because of that. You take that away from him, you take away his pride, his very sense of being a man. The now overly-feminist society has simply castrated men and we are now getting men who think they're men, men who think they're women, and men who thinks they're a thousand things in between because of the confusion and lack of direction that society provides them with.
As to the notion that rape is in any fashion as reprehensible as cuckoldry, consider this: rape is transitory, while cuckoldry persists for a lifetime.

I cannot imagine that anyone except a hardcore feminist could fail to grasp this.

I think this sums up the Misandry Bubble garbage fairly well, really.
Original post by The_Dragonborn
Thing is, OP isn't saying that men have it all easy either way. Even in a less feminist system, men were still the hard workers and providers of the family. He and the status of his masculinity were verified because of that. You take that away from him, you take away his pride, his very sense of being a man. The now overly-feminist society has simply castrated men and we are now getting men who think they're men, men who think they're women, and men who thinks they're a thousand things in between because of the confusion and lack of direction that society provides them with.

You make men sound like pathetic, feeble and overly sensitive creatures, though I doubt that's your intention.
Original post by Meyrin
You make men sound like pathetic, feeble and overly sensitive creatures, though I doubt that's your intention.

It's what they are becoming thanks to the society that seems to be born out of post-modern feminism.
Reply 12
Thing is, OP isn't saying that men have it all easy either way.

Exactly. Due to certain biological realities (sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive) I think men have a duty to work hard to provide and protect women and children.

But in return, men should be respected, appreciated and given status - not disrespected, blamed and hated.

The feminist chickens are coming home to roost. As in any matriarchal society, men are shunning responsibility and commitment. Why bother taking risks and working hard when young, fertile women want to ride the cock carousel and focus on their careers, rather than settle down and have a family?

We are going to have a generation of women hitting 30 and complaining "Where have all the good men gone?" :rolleyes:
It's what they are becoming thanks to the society that seems to be born out of post-modern feminism.

No, I'm referring to your "losing pride and sense as a man" comment.

Really? Women empowering themselves throws men into that much chaos and self-doubt?

They sound weak to begin with.
Original post by drake10
Exactly. Due to certain biological realities (sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive) I think men have a duty to work hard to provide and protect women and children.

But in return, men should be respected, appreciated and given status - not disrespected, blamed and hated.

The feminist chickens are coming home to roost. As in any matriarchal society, men are shunning responsibility and commitment. Why bother taking risks and working hard when young, fertile women want to ride the cock carousel and focus on their careers, rather than settle down and have a family?

We are going to have a generation of women hitting 30 and complaining "Where have all the good men gone?" :rolleyes:

Exactly.

The funny thing is that in your argument, you are not disrespecting women (indeed you show an admiration for the feminine woman, which I share), but watch how you will be accused of misogyny because people are too ignorant to read what you actually have to say.
Original post by Meyrin
No, I'm referring to your "losing pride and sense as a man" comment.

Really? Women empowering themselves throws men into that much chaos and self-doubt?

They sound weak to begin with.

We base masculinity on what we saw our forefathers do. It is where men in past cultures got their sense of direction from. To be strong, to be dominant, to be masculine, to "be a man" as it were, was encouraged and nurtured.

Post-modern feminism has taken away all that. The thing is, is that males do need direction and masculinity needs cultivating. No man is simply born strong - strength is encouraged and developed. In a society that discourages all of that, what kind of men do you expect to come out of today's society?
Most civilised people today dont think that men should be given status over women. Were not dainty little flowers who need the protection of men. Please go crawl back into whatever cave you came from. Personally I think the word feminazi should be banned.
Hmm, funny. In the poll we have the option "No! I am a sackless wimp / white knight."

Below that we have a hysterically whiny thread... seems legit.
Reply 18
In a society that discourages all of that, what kind of men do you expect to come out of today's society?

Original post by drake10
Here we are gentlemen. More evidence of the disrespect and blaming of men. I'm sure the majority of women posters will be similar. :rolleyes:

Oh I don't deny men have it bad in some cases. I'm just sick of women being constantly generalised on here then when they fight back being called feminazis yet apparently it's men everyone hates. Could have fooled me by the horrible things people like you post on here. You're what makes idiotic feminazis act like men are monsters; you're not, just irritating but at the end of the day you're as bad as each other.

Latest

Trending

Trending