The Student Room Group

IGCSE

i hate history
i have exam on sources in about 3 weeks. "Why had international peace collapsed by 1939?"
What do i doo
Original post by Hate_skl
i hate history
i have exam on sources in about 3 weeks. "Why had international peace collapsed by 1939?"
What do i doo

1. Go into the exam with a positive attitude: don't say you hate history because you will fail.
2. Think about why had international peace collapsed (e.g. Rise of Hitler? Appeasement had gone too far? Communist Russia?)
3.Read the topic but don't kill yourself over it: after all, it's a source paper- they're testing you on the ability to comprehend and analyse sources.
4. Relax, if you stress yourself up you won't remember as much.

Hope this helps :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Omni Vanitas
1. Go into the exam with a positive attitude: don't say you hate history because you will fail.
2. Think about why had international peace collapsed (e.g. Rise of Hitler? Appeasement had gone too far? Communist Russia?)
3.Read the topic but don't kill yourself over it: after all, it's a source paper- they're testing you on the ability to comprehend and analyse sources.

i love youuuu. Thanks ahah
Reply 3

Would you explain the communist russia bit :biggrin: please
Original post by Hate_skl
Would you explain the communist russia bit :biggrin: please

For example:
Between 1936 and 1937, an Anti Communist Pact was formed called the Anti Comintern Pact. It aimed at limiting the spread of Communism around the world but was mostly centered against the USSR. In this pact, Hitler and Japan agreed to work together against Communism and Comintern which was the Soviet agency that was spreading Communism globally. Mussolini, the Italian leader saw that Spain and Germany had a lot in common militarily and so he joined as well. Hitler now had two powerful allies against the USSR. This stirred up problems since aggression had now reached a new height between the Pact members and the USSR.

Source:http://igcse-history.weebly.com/why-had-international-peace-collapsed-by-1939.html

If you research, you'll get plenty of answers :wink:
Reply 5
For example:

Source:http://igcse-history.weebly.com/why-had-international-peace-collapsed-by-1939.html

If you research, you'll get plenty of answers :wink:

ohh i sees, Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest