The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University - Graphic Design 2014

I got an offer from coventry in graphic design. would like to get to know more people studying the same course from sept 2014. Also if theres anyone planning to stay at the Victoria hall?
Reply 1
I got and offer too, even though I haven't sent in a portfolio or been to an interview. Is that normal? I'm a bit confused since the letter they sent me was pretty sketchy plus I'm not from UK, so this whole system is pretty confusing for me :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by evaaameow
I got and offer too, even though I haven't sent in a portfolio or been to an interview. Is that normal? I'm a bit confused since the letter they sent me was pretty sketchy plus I'm not from UK, so this whole system is pretty confusing for me :smile:

Thats strange...I got my offer after I sent them my portfolio. Have you recieved a letter which either says conditional offer or unconditional? I'm not from the UK either. It should be more normal to hear an outcome from them after you've sent your portfolio.
Reply 3
Original post by evaaameow

Although I applied for Interior Design, I also got a conditional offer without presenting my portfolio. It's quite odd... and the conditions are for my English Language Exam and the baccalaureate ....
Original post by debbie5
I got an offer from coventry in graphic design. would like to get to know more people studying the same course from sept 2014. Also if theres anyone planning to stay at the Victoria hall?

I'll be doing graphic design and will be staying in vic halls :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Stephanie501
I'll be doing graphic design and will be staying in vic halls :biggrin:

Hi Stephanie, GREAT! shall c u there! Have you seen the accommodation at victoria hall, are the rooms a decent size?
Original post by debbie5
Hi Stephanie, GREAT! shall c u there! Have you seen the accommodation at victoria hall, are the rooms a decent size?

Are you staying in shared halls?
The rooms look pretty decent from what I've seen :smile: I think I'm staying in a studio flat :P
Reply 7
Original post by Stephanie501
Are you staying in shared halls?
The rooms look pretty decent from what I've seen :smile: I think I'm staying in a studio flat :P

Hey
i've booked a studio for single occupancy :-D is ur studio flat shared?
Original post by debbie5
Hey
i've booked a studio for single occupancy :-D is ur studio flat shared?

Ive got a studio for single occupancy also :biggrin: we might be in the same area then :biggrin:
Reply 9
Im doing Graphic Design but i'm staying at private accommodation with a couple mates. I look forward to meeting you both :biggrin:
Ah thats awesome, look forward to meeting you too, have you done the summer project and stuff? :biggrin:
Reply 11
You mean the Tshirt thing? I started it but i gotta get around to printing it on a tshirt. and do you know when we pick up our student ID cards? i enrolled online but it doesnt say a date
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Hey tommyn96!
We have a group where there's abt 25 graphic students. If u like I can add u to the group. R u on facebook so I can add you to the group?
😊
Hey guys im also staying in Victoria halls studying media production what block are you guys in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending