The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

People applying for Sheffield Hallam Uni 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GemmaD96
I'm going to study primary education, you?

Film and media production. Did you say you would rather stay in a single gender flat?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Film and media production. Did you say you would rather stay in a single gender flat?

Ah nice and no i said a mixed gender flat haha
Original post by GemmaD96
Ah nice and no i said a mixed gender flat haha

Same! Can't be dealing with living with a group of girls!
Has anyone applied for the forge or opal ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 644
Original post by dianaantemir
Has anyone applied for the forge or opal ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive applied for the forge :smile:
Hey, is anyone doing Radiotherapy and Oncology this year at SHU ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

MEEEE!!!!!! :smile:
Hey,
Is it possible to apply for an accommodation without being issued your CAS(confirmation of study)? I have accepted my unconditional offer, but am having problems registering for my validation code. I have already waited 48 hours. In fact it has been more than a week now. They are telling me that I need to wait for my provisional certificate to come out. However, I do not understand why, since this is an unconditional offer that I have accepted. Any clue guys, regarding why this could be happening?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 647
Original post by Arush Dayal
Hey,
Is it possible to apply for an accommodation without being issued your CAS(confirmation of study)? I have accepted my unconditional offer, but am having problems registering for my validation code. I have already waited 48 hours. In fact it has been more than a week now. They are telling me that I need to wait for my provisional certificate to come out. However, I do not understand why, since this is an unconditional offer that I have accepted. Any clue guys, regarding why this could be happening?

I'm unsure hpw to sort out the validation code and things, although you can apply for student accommodation through UNITE :smile: Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mogzy
What course are you going to doing?

Law :smile:
Original post by Mistee M
MEEEE!!!!!! :smile:

YAY, finally found someone! I'm so excited haha!
Where have you applied for accommodation ?
YAY, finally found someone! I'm so excited haha!
Where have you applied for accommodation ?

Haha same!!! So happy! :smile: I'm going to live with my brother and his friends so won't be applying to accommodation. Will be next year though! Yeah sounds weird with my brother but its all cool he won't put any curfews on me :wink: how about you?! Do you have Facebook or anything? :smile:
Original post by K1996s
Ive applied for the forge :smile:

What course are you doing ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha same!!! So happy! :smile: I'm going to live with my brother and his friends so won't be applying to accommodation. Will be next year though! Yeah sounds weird with my brother but its all cool he won't put any curfews on me :wink: how about you?! Do you have Facebook or anything? :smile:

Aw that can have it's advantages haha you won't feel lonely at all! I've applied for accomodation, it's all sorted :smile:
Yeah I do, you can add me if you want just type in Diana Antemir :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw that can have it's advantages haha you won't feel lonely at all! I've applied for accomodation, it's all sorted :smile:
Yeah I do, you can add me if you want just type in Diana Antemir :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! Will search you later if that's okay? Or am I being creepy with the whole facebook add? :tongue:
I'm honestly thinking about the uni course so much more than my exams haha! I can't wait to meet new people and you in person!
Fingers crossed we meet the requirements!
Awesome! Will search you later if that's okay? Or am I being creepy with the whole facebook add? :tongue:
I'm honestly thinking about the uni course so much more than my exams haha! I can't wait to meet new people and you in person!
Fingers crossed we meet the requirements!

Haha no you're not creepy at all, I've been trying desperately to make friends on here, I love meeting new people! So have I, it motivates me to revise tbh! How many exams have you got left ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 655
What course are you doing ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Law :smile: How about you?
Original post by K1996s
Law :smile: How about you?

Radiotherapy and oncology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha no you're not creepy at all, I've been trying desperately to make friends on here, I love meeting new people! So have I, it motivates me to revise tbh! How many exams have you got left ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

7 :frown: got one this afternoon! Chem 2 retake. Its a nightmare exam.season is! What about you? Btw are you the one at the Plymouth school? Dont know which Diana it is lol
7 :frown: got one this afternoon! Chem 2 retake. Its a nightmare exam.season is! What about you? Btw are you the one at the Plymouth school? Dont know which Diana it is lol

Oh good luck! I've already had 2, but I have 6 left! All crammed in the space of 10 days haha, nightmare! And yes that's me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 659
Good luck on your exams :smile:
This is one reason I'm so glad I'm on an assignment based course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending