The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF MA Strategic Fashion Marketing Applicant 2014

Has anyone gotten an offer to the MA Strategic Fashion Marketing course??

I just sent them my IELTS grades a few days ago and they replied asking if i have applied for the course (When i have already submitted my app in december)... starting to panic!!!
LCF is my first choice.
Reply 1
Hi! I've applied for MA Fashion Retail, got an interview coming up next week! A bit nervous, don't really know what to expect... :s-smilie: LCF is my first choice too.

Has anyone been to MA interviews at LCF yet??
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by idaK
Hi! I've applied for MA Fashion Retail, got an interview coming up next week! A bit nervous, don't really know what to expect... :s-smilie: LCF is my first choice too.

Has anyone been to MA interviews at LCF yet??

Hi idaK! I have an interview in a few days for MA strategic fashion marketing, I am a bit nervous too. Since you have already has yours I wanted to know if you could tell me a few things. Like basically, what is it about? Do you have any tips to give? I would really appreciate any type of information!
Btw, I hope everything went well for you
Reply 3
Original post by Mwls
Hi idaK! I have an interview in a few days for MA strategic fashion marketing, I am a bit nervous too. Since you have already has yours I wanted to know if you could tell me a few things. Like basically, what is it about? Do you have any tips to give? I would really appreciate any type of information!
Btw, I hope everything went well for you

Hi Mwls! The interview is basically about going through the main points of your application as well as to talk about your previous performance with academic work the LCF MAs have a strong research focus. I was also asked how I follow what's going on in the industry, what do I think are the biggest challenges in the field and so on. So basically it is an extension of the contents covered in the application, but in person. Of course, this was for Retail, not Marketing, but I suppose they are quite similar; apparently all the business cluster MAs (and maybe other MA students too) study 3 modules together!

I received a conditional offer shortly after the interview, and an unconditional a couple of weeks ago when I graduated from my BSc! Very excited to be starting in September :smile:

Hope your interview goes well! Btw where are you from?
Reply 4
Original post by idaK
Hi Mwls! The interview is basically about going through the main points of your application as well as to talk about your previous performance with academic work the LCF MAs have a strong research focus. I was also asked how I follow what's going on in the industry, what do I think are the biggest challenges in the field and so on. So basically it is an extension of the contents covered in the application, but in person. Of course, this was for Retail, not Marketing, but I suppose they are quite similar; apparently all the business cluster MAs (and maybe other MA students too) study 3 modules together!

I received a conditional offer shortly after the interview, and an unconditional a couple of weeks ago when I graduated from my BSc! Very excited to be starting in September :smile:

Hope your interview goes well! Btw where are you from?

Congrats!! You must so excited about that! Well, thanks a lot for your quick answer that will help me be focused on what's important.
So, I come from France but I am living abroad this year (erasmus program), what about you?
Reply 5
Hi idaK! I have an interview at LCF in a few days. I have applied for the MA strategic fashion marketing, I am a bit nervous too. Since you have already had yours I would like to know if you can tell me a few things... What is it about basically? Do you have any tips? I would really appreciate some information.
Btw, I hope your interview went well!
Reply 6
Original post by Mwls
Congrats!! You must so excited about that! Well, thanks a lot for your quick answer that will help me be focused on what's important.
So, I come from France but I am living abroad this year (erasmus program), what about you?

I'm from Finland but also in the UK already doing an internship :smile: Nice to know there are other EU students applying! Send me a message when you get your results!
Reply 7
Original post by Mwls
Hi idaK! I have an interview at LCF in a few days. I have applied for the MA strategic fashion marketing, I am a bit nervous too. Since you have already had yours I would like to know if you can tell me a few things... What is it about basically? Do you have any tips? I would really appreciate some information.
Btw, I hope your interview went well!

Hi, I've applied for Ma strategic fashion marketing, my interview is via phone and its in few days, I'm also a bit too nervous ... Do you have any tips ?? xxx
Reply 8
Original post by AAMzz
Hi, I've applied for Ma strategic fashion marketing, my interview is via phone and its in few days, I'm also a bit too nervous ... Do you have any tips ?? xxx

I'm really sorry to answer that late! I went in London only my interview so it's different but do not worry. They will ask questions about your application form basically. And some general questions! I hope everything will go well
xxx
Reply 9
Original post by idaK
I'm from Finland but also in the UK already doing an internship :smile: Nice to know there are other EU students applying! Send me a message when you get your results!

Hi idaK! Just to tell you that I received a conditional offer, I am just waiting for my grades and everything will go well from now on!
Reply 10
Original post by idaK

Moikka IdaK!

Onneksi olkoon että sut valittiin kouluun!

Olen suomalainen myös hakemassa LCF MA Strategic Fashion Marketing kurssille mutta vasta ensi vuodeksi 2015/2016. Ajattelin hakea jo hyvissä ajoin ja kaipaisin vähän vinkkejä hakemukseen ja kysyisin että miten sitä lähestyit. Olisi tosi kiva jutella sun kanssa siitä kun sulla onnistunut kokemus :smile: Eli jos sulla olis aikaa lyhyeseen keskusteluun olisin tosi kiitollinen. Jos näät tän niin kommentoi vaikka tähän alle niin päästään yhteyksiin.

Yst terv. C
Reply 11
Hi, did anyone of you end up doing the MA strategic fashion marketing at LCF? Would love to get some opinions about that course.. :smile:
Hi! I would just like to ask if any of you in the end you took the strategic fashion management at the London College of London course? If so can you tell me a bit about it? If you like it, if it's hard etc I would be very grateful as it has really caught my attention but would like to hear some student reviews about it , thank you !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending