The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

How lenient are Liverpool University?

They want an A and a B from me for Economics, i already have a C in English. This is the perfect university for me, and my other universities rejected me within two weeks whereas with them they took more than 2 months to give me the offer.

Unfortunately, im at University as it is, and ive recently quit to focus on my A-Levels. However after Jan, im only going to get BB, AB is very much out of the question.

My question is, how lenient are they?
FirstDiscovery
They want an A and a B from me for Economics, i already have a C in English. This is the perfect university for me, and my other universities rejected me within two weeks whereas with them they took more than 2 months to give me the offer.

Unfortunately, im at University as it is, and ive recently quit to focus on my A-Levels. However after Jan, im only going to get BB, AB is very much out of the question.

My question is, how lenient are they?

Well I've applied twice - first time I applied for Law and they wanted AAB, I got ABC and they still let me in. I didn't take the place though. Then this year I applied with ABC for a course requiring ABB and they've given me a place. So that's my personal experience of how lenient they are - I'm from Liverpool and went to a local school so that may have affected their decisions, also my PS's were pretty strong in both cases and I have good references. So there are different things that may affect their decision - not just your grades. Good luck I hope you get a place :smile:
Liverpool
Thank you very much, yep, Liverpool to me is the perfect city, i absolutely loved it, and i really hope they are a bit lenient for me.

Im currently at John Moores, i wanted to spend a year out, but my parents forced me to go to university, but hey, blessing in disguise as i fell in love with the city and people, had i not, i wouldve never applied to Liverpool University and got the offer!

The problem is, this is the third time im retaking, last two years were lets just say... tough.
Reply 3
Hey, My requirements for my offer at UoL is ABB but think I will get BBC.

Reckon I could get in with those grades or nah?

Lewis.
Original post by lewisdcfc
Hey, My requirements for my offer at UoL is ABB but think I will get BBC.

Reckon I could get in with those grades or nah?

Lewis.

Did they let you in??? My offer for German and French is ABB but I reckon I'll get ABD/ABE/AAD/AAE. A in geog, B/A in German IM SO SCARED I LOVE LIVERPOOL
Reply 5
Hey, did you get in?
did you get in?? and what grades did you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending