The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6520
Original post by Peggles_*
There reaction was completely justified though, we had done absolutely nothing up until then and made a fool of ourselves in the market.

In other news, the mics in Spain's press conference picked up Pique telling Del Bosque that Cesc said a deal has been done and it's for 33 million euros. That is our buy back clause!! Of course this could be complete bull**** but you never know! One can only hope, because if he ends up at the Bridge, I will have no choice but to burn it down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But their response was just reactionary on the back of the villa result. That result shouldn't have had any bearing on judging that arsene flopped last summer.

Basically, they jumped on the bandwagon when all **** was going down. Not really how the supposedly 'wise head' of the supporting cohort should be reacting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 419
Nah. Born and bred in hm peninsula.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's fair enough then. I was born in Huddersfield.

Posted from TSR Mobile
wish cesc all the best at our neighbours chelsea. I think he'll be a real hit there and look forward to him dominating our midfield.
(edited 9 years ago)
If Cesc returns I'll cut my dick off and feed it to my dog. Quote me pls

Translation apparently from some comment on reddit

Pique: Defend Cesc a bit.
[Camera Cuts and returns to Pique and Del Bosque]
Pique: He has told me it is done , He has told me it is done.
Bosque: Him?
Pique: He is going, 33 Million, he told me.
Pique: He is not gonna win , for the disgust of the president , "Me cago en la leche" (Best Translation I can think is: **** my life)

"Now the camera cut can be a bit tricky, but it would seem Cesc is gonna go for 33 mil and it is a done deal by now."
if chelsea just got him for 33mil euros life is over...
Reply 6525
Hope whatever happens is announced in the next week so I can start on the prozacs if necessary.
Is Zurich preparing the noose yet?
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
if chelsea just got him for 33mil euros life is over...
€33M = £25M (or thereabouts) = our rumored buyback clause :dontknow:
Jack was absolutely terrible tonight, the only decent thing he did was back the beef between Sterling and Valencia ASAP!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not gonna ****ing believe it until it happens.
Original post by Peggles_*
Jack was absolutely terrible tonight, the only decent thing he did was back the beef between Sterling and Valencia ASAP!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Having said that, Chamberlain was great.

We dont need Jack when we have Ramsey playing tbh
If Cesc goes to bloody Chelsea

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Is Zurich preparing the noose yet?

I'll just feel numb tbh.

Had no problems him following his heart to go and play for Barca really but to then leave them to play for Mourinho/Chelsea? Would mean that football is just dead tbh, lacking in any kind of soul. Honestly dont think I could even be bothered to jeer Cesc if he came back to the Emirates, why even bother?
(edited 9 years ago)
Lol on Twitter according apparently Cesc is set to join Chelsea. I ain't believing **** still I see it on SkySports or BBC. I've seen it all before so and so is set to join zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Rumors Ox has ligament damage too. Wilshere was pretty terrible tonight, didn't do much of note other than fall over, repeatedly.

Poor form from Cesc if true. I find it all a bit amusing, how his dream of going home turned sour. After wooing him in public like they did kicking him to the curb a few seasons later, just goes to show the whole Barca DNA thing is utter ****. Must really be desperate, he's going to play for Chelsea and Mourinho, cannot tell me he had no negative feeling for those two entities after where he's played.

Original post by 419
Surely for cesc to know to the price, it can only be the release clause or am I clutching on straws.
Straws mate. His agent would surely know because his fee would almost certainly be dependant.
(edited 9 years ago)
re Oxlade-Chamberlain. Roy Hodgson: "We have our fears there might be some ligament damage" :frown:
According to some of those at the AST meeting tonight, we have no interest in Aurier whatsoever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fizzel
Rumors Ox has ligament damage too. Wilshere was pretty terrible tonight, didn't do much of note other than fall over, repeatedly.

he seems to think he's barkley/ox/sterling and tries too hard to beat a man
Reply 6539
Surely for cesc to know to the price, it can only be the release clause or am I clutching on straws.