The Student Room Group

TSR Tennis Society IV

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Original post by lizzy95
Assuming that Rafa and Nole make the final I think the 1st set would be more important for Nole to win than Nadal just to give him momentum going forward

It's more important for Nadal because Nadal can't beat Nole after losing 1st set its only happened once and that was like half a decade ago.:redface: So if Nole wins 1st set then it GSM . 7 Slams for Nole and the Career Slam he will be in my eyes a better clay courter then Federer.
Novak has started to crack

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 902
Yes Gulbis.
Reply 903
Ernie wins a set.
Reply 904
I can't wait for the grass court season to begin next week.
Gulbis has played well so a set is the least he deserves. Djokovic needs to regroup and up the ante
Reply 906
Original post by Roger1
I can't wait for the grass court season to begin next week.

Queens and Halle?
Reply 907
Original post by ubi1
Queens and Halle?

Yeah.
Reply 908
Original post by WriterOfWrongs
Novak has started to crack

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not quite. I don't think Gulbis can keep this up for two more sets, especially with his back..... :frown:
Reply 909
Original post by Roger1
Yeah.

Nads is playing Halle too I think after what happend the last 2 years on grass it will be a good Idea to get used to it. If Rafa plays Halle a potential match with Federer in the final would be nice.:smile:
Djokovic getting burned nearly ever time that he goes for that crosscourt dropshot at the net. Too predictable. He needs to stop doing that.
Reply 911
Oh dear, Nole smashes a racket after losing the break.
Reply 912
Original post by ubi1
Nads is playing Halle too I think after what happend the last 2 years on grass it will be a good Idea to get used to it. If Rafa plays Halle a potential match with Federer in the final would be nice.:smile:

I think Rafa will pull out especially if he wins on Sunday.
Reply 913
Original post by Roger1
I think Rafa will pull out especially if he wins on Sunday.

He shouldn't another foolish move. :mad: Last year we saw what happened playing Halle will only help.
Reply 914
Original post by ubi1
He shouldn't another foolish move. :mad: Last year we saw what happened playing Halle will only help.

We see how his knees hold up on low bouncing grass courts.
Reply 915
Original post by Roger1
We see how his knees hold up on low bouncing grass courts.

I don't think Rafa's has problems with his knees this year especially after stem cell therapy at the end of last year.
Reply 917
Nah. Djokovic has it now.
Original post by RyJ
Nah. Djokovic has it now.

Yeeep we're done now!

Whoop time for nadal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 919
Djokovic's destiny will be in his hands on Sunday - can he get it done?

Quick Reply

Latest