The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys does anyway have a list of exam questions in order of sections for example very question on globalisation ECT

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmmmmmaX
Hey, do you think anything will come up on absolute poverty, the causes and effects of it in a 20/30 marker??

My teacher is predicting it will come up...
Original post by Edward Cullen

Didn't that come up last year?
Original post by Guren
Didn't that come up last year?

Inequality did
Original post by Paddyspower
Inequality did

That's pretty much the same thing, since poverty causes inequality? Or explain why absolute poverty would be different?
If you check the past paper you can see the questions being repeatedly asking from the inequality and pverty...

For causes of poverty you right about limits to growth and development, right? Like stuff like product dependency, savings gap.
I really hope the 30 markers are about either polices or the ways to promote development. So much to write about them.

any predictions for the data response?
Original post by ThatGirlYasmin
any predictions for the data response?

Yah I guess forward guidance might come up. Bt I dont have a clear idea about it.
Original post by shankpink
Yah I guess forward guidance might come up. Bt I dont have a clear idea about it.

oh gosh whats that? something to do with interest rates?
oh gosh whats that? something to do with interest rates?

Yeah i was wondering what really is that... btw you might read this http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/monetarypolicy/pages/forwardguidance.aspx
Guys, have you read these model essays??...its amazing!!
http://edecon.wordpress.com/?blogsub=confirming#subscribe-blog
Reply 154
Original post by shankpink

But wasn't this paper written before forward guidance was introduced? If you look at most papers the sources are usually a year or two older, but then again I'm not sure.
does anyone thing something about Scotland joining into a monetary union could potentially come up?
Reply 156
does anyone thing something about Scotland joining into a monetary union could potentially come up?

highly doubt it, papers were written a year ago and it wasn't covered in the media much then. plus it'll have limited effects on the global economy
Reply 157
Can someone please explain what blurring the boundaries mean in terms of what globalisation is?

Thanks
how would you answer a question such as 'evaluate was to reduce absolute poverty in a developing country of your choice' would we mention the things to promote economic development such as aid, debt relief etc?
Original post by Livaren
But wasn't this paper written before forward guidance was introduced? If you look at most papers the sources are usually a year or two older, but then again I'm not sure.

Any other guesses? How about something on monetary union because it had not been for a while n section B I guess.

Latest

Trending

Trending