The Student Room Group

Confusion over access course fees...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Teenbeauty12
Hi I wanted to apply for an access course for social studies, I have a NVQ Level 3 qualification but for another course but I really wanted to change it for what I really want to do, I am 21 would I have to pay for an access course?

You'll probably have to pay since you have already done a level 3 qualification. I had to. :angry:

If you're benefits then you are exempted from paying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
See I was told even though I've done an access course 5 years ago I would still get the 24+ loan they won't fund it if you have already had a 24+ loan and want to redo another access but you can still get the 24+ loan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ADAOBI123
You'll probably have to pay since you have already done a level 3 qualification. I had to. :angry:

How much do you think I would have to pay? Or how much did you pay?? Think I'm better off finding out from the actual college itself :frown:
Because I'm 21 I don't think I would be able to apply for 24+ loans obvious reasons
Original post by Teenbeauty12
Because I'm 21 I don't think I would be able to apply for 24+ loans obvious reasons

Sorry! I completely missed that part!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know Pembrokeshire college is free for all full time students, don't know what the other colleges are like though sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Teenbeauty12;47992092"]
Original post by ADAOBI123

How much do you think I would have to pay? Or how much did you pay?? Think I'm better off finding out from the actual college itself :frown:

I paid £1640. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending