The Student Room Group

GCSE OCR 21st Century Triple Science (CBP1-7) Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Does anyone remember any more tick boxes?

There was one on photosynthesis worth 3 marks, I got:

One about CO2, temperature, chloroplasts and something else I think
Original post by superdarklord
Yeah that six markers was great! I'm feeling good about that, let's hope chem/physics follow this

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm yet to revise those :s-smilie:
Original post by olmyster911
I'm yet to revise those :s-smilie:

Don't remind me xD I'll do chem over the weekend. Physics on tuesday. Dammit Tuesday I have a stupid half course Phil and eth I have to memorise quotations it's ridiculous :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
how many marks was the question about the finger bending and the light hitting the back of the head ?
Reply 564
Original post by Fishhy34
how many marks was the question about the finger bending and the light hitting the back of the head ?

Reply 565
Does anyone know how many marks the second question was worth with the rolled up dry leaf? I put about the photosynthesising during the day, stomata at the bottom and root hair.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Is the answer to 3b 17.75? I think its wrong though :frown:
Original post by superdarklord
Don't remind me xD I'll do chem over the weekend. Physics on tuesday. Dammit Tuesday I have a stupid half course Phil and eth I have to memorise quotations it's ridiculous :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should've taken RE and then you wouldn't be in this predicament :wink:
What does everyone reckon the grade boundary for this exam will be like?? I think around 41-43 for an A* and probably 38/39 for an A??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DDan123
What does everyone reckon the grade boundary for this exam will be like?? I think around 41-43 for an A* and probably 38/39 for an A??

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is it out of again? I think they will be quite low
Original post by Pandorax

I'm thinking average, 38-41 A* 32A 27B 20c
How many marks does everyone think they got?
Original post by lyricalvibe
How many marks does everyone think they got?

Taking marks off for ANY question I had doubts with, I think I have 43 marks.
Original post by olmyster911
You should've taken RE and then you wouldn't be in this predicament :wink:

It's a compulsory half course and my life is bad enough D: we don't even get re as a choice, it's called philosophy and ethics. God knows why though (no pun intended :wink: ) because it is RE there's no philosophy or ethics in it at all!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 574
Original post by lyricalvibe

I'm thinking average, 38-41 A* 32A 27B 20c

Original post by Pandorax

No, they're out of 60. The coursework is out of 64.
Reply 575
I'm really starting to doubt how I did on that paper now. I'm confident about the 6 markers but, don't think I have done well on the ticky boxes questions. I didn't know what to tick for the water vapour, synapses or photosynthesis one. For the heart rating and lactic acid question I only ticked one box the one about other people doing it (because it was one mark) but, now I think that I should have ticked two, her repeating it as well. :frown:
Original post by KJC79
I'm really starting to doubt how I did on that paper now. I'm confident about the 6 markers but, don't think I have done well on the ticky boxes questions. I didn't know what to tick for the water vapour, synapses or photosynthesis one. For the heart rating and lactic acid question I only ticked one box the one about other people doing it (because it was one mark) but, now I think that I should have ticked two, her repeating it as well. :frown:

It said "Tick the BEST answer". Meaning you only needed to tick one, I ticked that she should have repeated it herself. :wink:
Reply 577
Original post by KJC79

I'm pretty sure that the lactic acid/heart rate pages only asked for one tick in the box.
Reply 578
Original post by Sulfur
I'm pretty sure that the lactic acid/heart rate pages only asked for one tick in the box.

OH PHEW, which one did you tick? :smile:
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do now. Just forget about that exam and concentrate on any other exams (if you have any other exams).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending