The Student Room Group

Geography A Edexcel GCSE Unit 3 Exam 06/06/14

How did everyone find the exam.?
Reply 1
It was alright - better than I expected. I ended up writing 3 sides for the last question which seemed abit excessive xD how did you find it?
I hadn't done as much revision as I should have, but I thought it was okay! Didn't have any case studies for counter urbanisation though, so I had to make up some statistics 😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
It was actually good! Thank God Geography is over now!
Reply 4
Yep it was great I only found tge question about how politics affects tourism difficult because I skipped it in revision :/
& I completely agree, I'm so happy geography is over!!
Reply 5
Original post by Manexopi
It was alright - better than I expected. I ended up writing 3 sides for the last question which seemed abit excessive xD how did you find it?

I thought it was quite easy except the settlement question. I had minimal case studies for it but managed to answer it. Three sides is a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by MCMXCVIII
I thought it was quite easy except the settlement question. I had minimal case studies for it but managed to answer it. Three sides is a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't even remember that question :0 and yeah it is a lot I ended up not having enough time to check my answers about from that one :/
Reply 7
i hated the stuff about the definitions such as urban sprawl.
However the paper was nice :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Fishhy34
i hated the stuff about the definitions such as urban sprawl.
However the paper was nice :smile:

They changed the key terminology they use. Instead if primary industry, they said primary sector.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by MCMXCVIII
They changed the key terminology they use. Instead if primary industry, they said primary sector.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you realise that every six marker has and asterisk on it 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Fishhy34
Did you realise that every six marker has and asterisk on it 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats actually true. Its used to be just the last one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest