Reply 7040
Eeeeeee Podolski killed it today

What a beast

A magnificent beast <3
Gotta remember it was a 6-1 win over Armenia

Best thing that came out of today was Klose breaking the record

Posted from TSR Mobile
Germany are flat track bullies.

No surprise when their main man is Ozil tbh.
Reply 7043
How do y'all think about Danilo? As a replacement for Sagna?

I hanvnt followed him too much but I did buy him on fifa last year and man killed it. I actually replaced the aging Sagna with him haha
Not sure if he deleted the tweet cause going to Chelski or upset about Wenger not wanting him back. Tbh I'd imagine it to be quite a blow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Not sure if he deleted the tweet cause going to Chelski or upset about Wenger not wanting him back. Tbh I'd imagine it to be quite a blow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still not figured it out?
Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

Except he never deleted it...
Original post by jam278
Germany are flat track bullies.

No surprise when their main man is Ozil tbh.

Serious? I wouldn't exactly say that, I mean they've consistently finished in between 1-4 in the last 4 international tournaments.
(edited 9 years ago)
I can feel indecision already in our transfer dealings. A long summer ahead. I hope we don't wait until the final week or day in August. Would be a catastrophe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
I can feel indecision already in our transfer dealings. A long summer ahead. I hope we don't wait until the final week or day in August. Would be a catastrophe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't be surprised if the top players did make you wait till the final week to see if you actually qualify for the Champions League group stages.

Man Utd will probably offer more money than Arsenal so why join Arsenal unless they secure CL football for this season? Otherwise there's very little difference between the two clubs.
Original post by Zerforax
I wouldn't be surprised if the top players did make you wait till the final week to see if you actually qualify for the Champions League group stages.

Man Utd will probably offer more money than Arsenal so why join Arsenal unless they secure CL football for this season? Otherwise there's very little difference between the two clubs.

Luis Suarez didn't seem to mind last summer :awesome:
Original post by Zürich
Luis Suarez didn't seem to mind last summer :awesome:

Oh yea, I forgot about that time when Luis Suarez joined Arsenal and scored 31 league goals to help you finish 2nd.

Silly me :rolleyes:
Lukaku tells Chelsea he wants out. Surely Arsenal should be in for him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yea, I forgot about that time when Luis Suarez joined Arsenal and scored 31 league goals to help you finish 2nd.

Silly me :rolleyes:

Show us ya medals
Original post by Zürich

Show us ya medals

In the last 10 years, you've won 2 FA Cups.

In the last 10 years, Liverpool have won an FA Cup, a League Cup, a Champions League trophy, Community Shield and Super Cup.

Just face it, Arsenal aren't as attractive a club to join as you/Arsenal fans think.

I have no qualms about Liverpool's current position. We hit new lows over the last 8 years but then the last 2-3 years have been much more positive.
In the last 10 years, you've won 2 FA Cups.

In the last 10 years, Liverpool have won an FA Cup, a League Cup, a Champions League trophy, Community Shield and Super Cup.

Just face it, Arsenal aren't as attractive a club to join as you/Arsenal fans think.

I have no qualms about Liverpool's current position. We hit new lows over the last 8 years but then the last 2-3 years have been much more positive.

Been making all kinds of moves off the pitch though innit

Liverpool trophies in the Emirates era: 1 Capital One Cup. Only cost you about £300m in net spend. :laugh:

Truth about LFC is that you go in sort of mini boom and bust cycles, with the heights hardly anything to shout about anyway, you'll have 2/3 years in the CL and then it's back in midtable for the beginning of the next cycle. Been that way for my entire life. :biggrin:
Original post by Zürich
Been making all kinds of moves off the pitch though innit

Liverpool trophies in the Emirates era: 1 Capital One Cup. Only cost you about £300m in net spend. :laugh:

Truth about LFC is that you go in sort of mini boom and bust cycles, with the heights hardly anything to shout about anyway, you'll have 2/3 years in the CL and then it's back in midtable for the beginning of the next cycle. Been that way for my entire life. :biggrin:

I think there was plenty to shout about in 2005 :wink:

Well we know what Arsenal fans are like, spend more time celebrating the bank balance than footballing achievements.

Don't worry, we've got better owners now who are going to smooth out the boom/bust cycle.

The reality is that Liverpool now probably have the 3rd 'best' owners in the league. Obviously Man City and Chelsea go in at 1 and 2 (purely because they are happy to invest heavily for the clubs to win trophies).

Arsenal's owners are partly locked in a struggle (Kroenke can't get ove the 75% majority and Usmanov won't sell) and Kroenke, despite being the majority holder, is still pretty indifferent about the club and it's success (in terms of trophies).

Arsenal have been very lucky in that Wenger has stayed so loyal to the club. Your biggest issue is what happens when he retires/leaves. He's now 64 with a three year contract in place. Do you see him staying after this contract?

The problem is that Arsenal need to really establish themselves in the next 3 years if the handover to a new manager is to be truly successful (and not a Moyes). Man Utd can and will recover due to their immense revenues and success over the last 20 years but Arsenal don't have that to the same degree.

Liverpool on the other hand, in theory, should be starting their cycle now. The stadium expansion is getting there and in a few years, our stadium revenue won't be dwarfed by Arsenal's. We make more in commercial revenue than Arsenal do and even with the new deals that Arsenal have, I think we're ahead here.

The only real difference between the clubs going forward will be who can finish top 4 and regularly get CL football.

Arsenal fans always compare Liverpool's most turbulent period off the pitch (3 different owners in the space of 4 years) with Arsenal's most consistent period (Wenger's reign).
What was the point of Cesc's tweet. He is going to Chelsea and he posts that... you can't be a gunner if you join Chelsea.
Original post by Pete_91
Except he never deleted it...

:facepalm: **** this

Original post by qwerty_mad
Lukaku tells Chelsea he wants out. Surely Arsenal should be in for him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes!
Reply 7059
Original post by C.Almasy
What was the point of Cesc's tweet. He is going to Chelsea and he posts that... you can't be a gunner if you join Chelsea.

He posted it in 2011.

Latest