The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU 2014 new students

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maryamzahid
haha thanks! psychology is amazing and I wish I picked it for A Level sometimes. I have been to the building in February and its soo cool! Which accommodation is located near mount pleasant anyway?

There's a few nice ones. I'm looking at Cambridge Court at the minute which is just up the road from Mount Pleasant, but if you look here there's a few more choices: http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/accommodation/search/accommodationsearchresults.asp?faculty=aps

Hope that helps! :smile:
Liverpool
Reply 341
Original post by maryamzahid
Haha thanks :smile:

you're welcome :smile:
Original post by kimmcc
I'm flat 12 :smile:

I'm in flat 008 block A:smile:
Allo :smile: Biomedical anyone?
anyone doing history in September?
Original post by MACooper
Im doing applied psychology and I'm in Marybone 2 flat 6 wbu??

finally someone who is staying in marybone 2!!! I'm In flat 9
Reply 346
Original post by 06gords1

Cool, looks that there will be plenty of us from the same course staying in Marybone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HJN
I am block B flat 16 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in block A flat 008:smile:
Original post by 06gords1

Ahah you should check Facebook there is a **** ton of people in Marybone 2 just no one from flat 6 apparently ahah
Anyone studying Animal Behaviour or living in liberty atlantic point? I'm in flat 118 :smile:
Europa block E flat 7 anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm starting in September, studying English and Creative Writing, and satying in Liberty Prospect point, anyone else?
I'm supposed to be doing Biology, but I've just been informed by student finance that I can't do it as my parents (who I no longer talk to) have not filled in the forms :\
Original post by adark876
I'm supposed to be doing Biology, but I've just been informed by student finance that I can't do it as my parents (who I no longer talk to) have not filled in the forms :\

Oh that really is a bummer, no way of talking them into filling out the forms? or possibly just taking the minimum loan and getting a job to pay for food and stuff?
Original post by JessicaSarahB
I'm starting in September, studying English and Creative Writing, and satying in Liberty Prospect point, anyone else?

I'm studying English and Creative Writing! :smile:
Original post by lcarpenter96
Anyone studying Animal Behaviour or living in liberty atlantic point? I'm in flat 118 :smile:

Hi, i'll be in Liberty Atlantic, i'm in flat 102 x
Hi! I'm italian and I'm starting the postgraduate course of Graphic Design and Illustration in September. Is there anyone who is going to attend the same course? :smile:
anyone in Marybone 2 Flat 22 or even close
Anyone doing Journalism/staying in Block F Cambridge Court? :smile:
Original post by WeekendDude
anyone in Marybone 2 Flat 22 or even close

I'm in 26:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending