The Student Room Group

OCR Art and Architecture A2 exam

Is anyone else taking this exam on the 9th of May? I'm struggling to revise for this purely because there is just SO much to learn :frown:

Does anyone have any predictions of what might come up on monday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Oh yay somebody else taking this! I've learnt all the different pieces using flash cards, now I'm just praying I can analyse the one on the exam.

I'm notsure we really can predict- you can kind of pull in anything, especially on the essay questions. Anyone have a list of themes to revise?
I've done the same as you in terms of just memorising everything from flash cards. Keep on confusing the dates though! Haha

My teacher gave us a list of themes to cover and they included things like: war and violence, women, gods (and how they're humanised in free standing sculpture) and unity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Clytemnestra
I've done the same as you in terms of just memorising everything from flash cards. Keep on confusing the dates though! Haha

My teacher gave us a list of themes to cover and they included things like: war and violence, women, gods (and how they're humanised in free standing sculpture) and unity

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thanks! I'll use those for some last minute revision tomorrow :smile:
Haha, but the thing is you can always make up the dates in a moment of panic- just say something vague like 'first half of the 5th century'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending