The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _Morsey_
ITV must be delighted they get 30 minutes to cram in as many adverts as possible.

beat me to it :wink:
Save us

Spoiler

Original post by Luke_Mckeown

rooney gets way too much leeway; he has never had a good international tournament and hodgson just doesn't have the guts to drop him.

wut
Original post by baconbutty
italy won on penalties

While we're at it, England won the 1966 World Cup, don't know if you ever heard that.

Did you know there used to be a pretty good player called Pele?
welbeck actually on it 2nite, dunno what hendo is up 2 tho.
Reply 9766
Bunch of pansies you English lot are. Hide under the table and count to 1 like little babies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9767
You've sure come a long way from terry butcher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
That ref has lovely arms. Nice and muscular.
lol this look so amateur, the ref getting pulled up by chiles is probs like what are these mandem doin in the hallway?
30 mins minimum - that's the time they'll inspect, not when the match will be back on, could also delay longer.

Weather getting worse according to the ref.
Original post by ozzyoscy
While we're at it, England won the 1966 World Cup, don't know if you ever heard that.

lets establish this you dont know ****ing jack **** about football and you're one of them ****ing idiots who loves criticising for the sake of it so if you dont like how england are playing how about you **** off and go do something else ****ing idiot
Reply 9772
lets establish this you dont know ****ing jack **** about football and you're one of them ****ing idiots who loves criticising for the sake of it so if you dont like how england are playing how about you **** off and go do something else ****ing idiot

Lulz

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry you had to see that mate but i just can't stand these ****ing idiots who think they're managers every time a major tournament comes round
Original post by manchesterunited15
wut

forgot about 2004, my bad
other than that, nothing substantial

i just feel he gets much more of a chance than most other players would get
yes he can create moments of pure class, but all the rest of the time, other players like AOC are so much more influential.

Original post by ozzyoscy

lol

Original post by Wilfred Little
That ref has lovely arms. Nice and muscular.

i was thinking that.
no homo...
Oh good. Let's hear what Roy thinks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Roy in his shorts :biggrin:

Yes butty :biggrin:
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
forgot about 2004, my bad
other than that, nothing substantial

i just feel he gets much more of a chance than most other players would get
yes he can create moments of pure class, but all the rest of the time, other players like AOC are so much more influential.

tbf he came into both world cups injured and was suspended for most of 2012

Latest