The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 419
Chiles is going through the stupid scales quickly.
His job is just chatting utter ****/filler anyway, so he's in his element just spewing rubbish. You think they might be able to provide some actual coverage or at least world cup trivia build up. Perhaps they are saving the best goals of 2010 WC, top WC moments for the main tournement. At least if this was Wimbledon they could get the pervy camera man on 'spot the fit girl' duty.

I think this game proves we need one of Ox, Sterling or Barkely in the line up every game we play. We need someone more aggressive and direct.
lampard, milner,rooney lmao i hope italy ride on enrgruwnd
yay back on in 10 mins :party:
lampard gerrard and milner gerrard hahaha
Makes me so sad Adrian Chiles is from Birmingham. Glenn Hoddle looks like he's going to collapse soon :lol:.
Original post by Fizzel
His job is just chatting utter ****/filler anyway, so he's in his element just spewing rubbish. You think they might be able to provide some actual coverage or at least world cup trivia build up. Perhaps they are saving the best goals of 2010 WC, top WC moments for the main tournement. At least if this was Wimbledon they could get the pervy camera man on 'spot the fit girl' duty.

I think this game proves we need one of Ox, Sterling or Barkely in the line up every game we play. We need someone more aggressive and direct.

This was the best example of that:

[video="youtube;vuJIYyYDhF4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuJIYyYDhF4[/video]

:rofl2:
4 British men moaning about the weather...some things never change.
Original post by baconbutty
you're just a kid aren't you

right back on topic whos got the best beard in the team? lallanas is nice

You forgot to call me a troll, hater and to inform everyone "I'm done". Throw in a "LOL" and "you obviously" and you have the whole set.
Original post by Fizzel

I agree, but I feel that somebody needs to be proactive, come deep to get the ball and then drive into the two banks.
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
beat me to it :wink:

I better redact my comment, ITV have only had one advert break during this interval and to be fair to them, that was when the interval began.
Original post by ozzyoscy
You forgot to call me a troll, hater and to inform everyone "I'm done". Throw in a "LOL" and "you obviously" and you have the whole set.

i'm willing to bet you aint made one person laugh trying to use your witty replies me and the boys have just done a bit of number crunchin and its come back sayin uve got the personality of an egg and probly got the looks of one as well so how about you fak off back to the 'university life' forum with the rest of the fairies and let us lads discuss football
Original post by Kruz
Makes me so sad Adrian Chiles is from Birmingham. Glenn Hoddle looks like he's going to collapse soon :lol:.

The Black Country isn't Birmingham. But he is a cretin regardless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midlander
The Black Country isn't Birmingham. But he is a cretin regardless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But he's from Quinton though, not far from my Hometown.
i'm willing to bet you aint made one person laugh trying to use your witty replies me and the boys have just done a bit of number crunchin and its come back sayin uve got the personality of an egg and probly got the looks of one as well so how about you fak off back to the 'university life' forum with the rest of the fairies and let us lads discuss football

he made me laugh.:cool:

however it was more because of you arguing with somebody other than me rather than him actually being funny...

Yeah I have no reason to read that, ya nerd.
Original post by Kruz
But he's from Quinton though, not far from my Hometown.

You all sound the same to me. Much better to have a slight twinge of Brummie like the great Richard Keys, Coventry's finest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Take Sturridge off. **** all for him to gain from this gain other than injury.
Original post by Fizzel
Take Sturridge off. **** all for him to gain from this gain other than injury.

if sturridge gets injured, england literally are screwed.
what a ****

he could have died
seriously don't know how sturridge refrained from hitting that cretin.

Latest