The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Livaren
I don't mind

Thanks so much! I already have your email I think so I will send it to you.
Reply 401
I'm dreading this exam haha would it be better for me to use the remaining of my time to make my theory sound or just do papers?
I feel like the latter will leave me with holes in my knowledge, I already know how to structure my essays etc etc
Is the UK, or the EU in a custom union with characteristics of a monetary union and single market? Just not fully integrated?
Reply 403
Original post by aminkaram
I have a major issue with the essays, sometimes you can use the same points for parts a and b is there any danger in doing this??

Agreeedddd :biggrin:
Reply 404
I'm really confused with the foreign currency gap. Could someone explain how primary product dependency and lack savings creates a foreign currency gap?
Original post by areddishherring
Is the UK, or the EU in a custom union with characteristics of a monetary union and single market? Just not fully integrated?

As far as I know the EU is a common market while the eurozone is a monetary union
Original post by tigerz
I'm dreading this exam haha would it be better for me to use the remaining of my time to make my theory sound or just do papers?
I feel like the latter will leave me with holes in my knowledge, I already know how to structure my essays etc etc

I would do past papers and I'm in the same position. Doing past papers and reading examiner reports + mark schemes will help me more I'm sure of it. But I also read the revision guide today.
As far as I know the EU is a common market while the eurozone is a monetary union

Ah, I see. I kept mixing up the two! I always thought they were the same. Thanks for the clarification!
To what extent is economic growth compatible with sustainable development? What would your points be for this?
Original post by tigerz
Agreeedddd :biggrin:

You do realise the 15 and 25 marker are marked by different people...
To what extent is economic growth compatible with sustainable development? What would your points be for this?

Where did you get this question from?
Reply 411
Just discovered a slightly awesome way to revise for anyone who has gaps in their knowledge like me or implementing it!

Go through the topics - like monetary policy, promoting growth and development etc and just write a mass essay covering all of the points and reading it back! On the side, if you're brave, then do some research to help bulk up your answers.

Best of luck everyone!
Found this on twitter for examples relating to the real world. Enjoy :biggrin:

Reply 413
Thanks so much! I already have your email I think so I will send it to you.

I've just got them and I will email you back
Reply 414
Original post by Razina17
Found this on twitter for examples relating to the real world. Enjoy :biggrin:

I think I love you.
Original post by Ehawks
I think I love you.

Aww I'm touched, there is also a free webinar with tutor2 u starting at 9 . Its about theglobal economy here is the link
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8890224770597228289

Just register and they will tell you the rest. Good luck with the exam
Reply 416
what's the gini coefficient for the UK?
Reply 417
Original post by mahatma ghandi

you do realize there is no 25 marker for this paper....
Reply 418
Original post by mahatma ghandi

They are? YESSSSSSSS!!!
I always get paranoid about repeating myself, isn't it 20 and 30 marker? :h:
Could we get asked specific questions on stuff like the foreign exchange gap or savings gap, or things like poverty trap?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending