The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't know haha I can't remember anymore, there were too many questions :s-smilie:

I got 4.68 to 3sf :smile:
Original post by Bean man
I don't know to be honest, I can't remember either but I put 24 down and also something like 10.6kw, don't know why haha

I got 10.6 or something too, may have been 10.67 but wrote it in the last minute so can't be certain. I did it using the units, I think I divided 16 by 1.5hours?
Reply 323
My paper had no insert, a missing page, a spelling error and I wasn't given the formula booklet. Luckily it got sorted a couple of minutes in, and I finished what was the best paper I could imagine in good time! :biggrin:
Paper with mark scheme anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The option with the spelling error in it was the right choice, right?
Original post by Knowing

I went for 'red light slows down more in a vacuum(glass etc). Because it does. I think.
But it was a toss up between the two

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 327
Original post by Mutleybm1996
I went for 'red light slows down more in a vacuum(glass etc). Because it does. I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think the spelling error was right, red has higher wavelength so has a higher velocity?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glass isn't a vacuum, space is a vacuum (speed of light is constant in space), so I didn't go for that one. I can't remember which one I chose anymore or what the other options were, there were too many questions haha
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DanielCook95
I really hope so. Due to this I'm really hoping they allow an ECF for the part where you had to calculate the percentage increase of the frequency if the flute was not extended.. :colondollar:

Thank you for your reply as well!

That's alright :smile:
Original post by Knowing

I ticked this one too. Was confusing at first so left it until the end and then went back and ticked it. dSin(Theta)=Lambda. d is constant so Sin(Theta) is proportional to wavelength which indicates that theta is proportional to lambda and so the red light spread's out more as it has a greater wavelength. I think! :redface:
Paper with mark scheme anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cant remember all the questions but I'll make a start and hopefully others will continue.

1. Watts is js^-1 and force is kgms^-2
2. Can't remember if it was BCBC OR CBCB

feel free to disagree!
I think my mind has been wiped, I have no memory of my answers to that paper.
Original post by Carla Huynh
Cant remember all the questions but I'll make a start and hopefully others will continue.

feel free to disagree!

ACBC or something I got. (There was an A somewhere there, 2Cs, and a B)
Original post by Carla Huynh

feel free to disagree!

Don't think I used graph B for any of them :s :s

Q1 was nice and simple though :biggrin:
Original post by Knowing
ACBC or something I got. (There was an A somewhere there, 2Cs, and a B)

Actually I think acceleration against distance may have been a because s=ut+1/2at^2 so s is proportional to a.
damn it!!!
Original post by tukky12
yes!!!! :biggrin:

Same! Something like that anyways.
V was something like 9.4 and time was just under 1 second I think.
To those who are talking about Q2. There was definitely an A there and no D. So one was repeated, but which one I have forgotten.
Original post by DomStaff
To those who are talking about Q2. There was definitely an A there and no D. So one was repeated, but which one I have forgotten.

*******s I changed one of my A's to a D
For Q2,
Time period against frequency was the y=1/x graph,
Kinetic energy against velocity was y=x²,
Distance between slits and screen against fringe spacing was y=x
Distance against time (with constant acceleration) is y=x² (as s=at²)
I can't remember the letters but hopefully you can all see that is true.

Latest

Trending

Trending