The Student Room Group

Is my girlfriend weird?

Whenever we don't live in the same place, my 24 y.o. girlfriend (same age as me) she video chats with me and she asks me to show her my naked body and my X parts and she satisfies herself watching them. Is this weird?
I also know that she has collected several nakes photos of me in her cell phone which she claims that she "sometimes have a look at them to satisfy myself".
We are together for almost a year and we are doing well, but if we break up shall I worry about those pictures?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All females are weird.
Reply 2
Totally normal I'd say, physical contact is important in a relationship, even if you can't be together all the time.
What she may do with these pictures depends on what type of person she is, the nature of the breakup (heaven forbid) etc.
At the moment I'd say just be happy that she sees you in the way that she does.
Tell her that it makes you uncomfortable, and that you want her to delete the photos.
Reply 4
I thought that was fairly normal, doesn't it turn you on knowing shes satisfying herself over you?
I don't see the problem here. Sounds awesome.
Reply 6
Original post by forsparta
I thought that was fairly normal, doesn't it turn you on knowing shes satisfying herself over you?

Yes, to be honest sometimes it turns me on a lot when we video chat and thus I also do the same :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, to be honest sometimes it turns me on a lot when we video chat and thus I also do the same :tongue:

No problem here then. If she respects you and if you do break up on fair terms then she will not use those.

Also if you've got pictures of her then she would hardly plaster yours everywhere, otherwise you could plaster hers everywhere. Keep the photos for security & enjoy yourself
Lol its like your roles are reversed. Normally its the boyfriends doing these things. Your girlfriend is horny so you might as well take advantage *winkwinknudgenudge*
Reply 9
Original post by FoxOnAMission
Lol its like your roles are reversed. Normally its the boyfriends doing these things. Your girlfriend is horny so you might as well take advantage *winkwinknudgenudge*

lol I used to satisfy myself while video chatting with my ex's (it was me who had asked them) but that was not on common basis, it was actually rare and in fact they had never asked it was only me asking them. However, my girlfriend just randomly calls me and says "Can I watch your p***s ? I want to satisfy myself, I have already removed my pants". When she says so she instantly makes me horny too.
I guess she is horny as her moon sign is Leo.
Now you get a taste of your own medicine. Lol it gives me piece of mind to know that webcam pevs get perved on themselves. I love how you get turned on so easily you must be an easy lay :'). And true about leos my dad is one :s-smilie:
Now you get a taste of your own medicine. Lol it gives me piece of mind to know that webcam pevs get perved on themselves. I love how you get turned on so easily you must be an easy lay :'). And true about leos my dad is one :s-smilie:

well I am not an easy lay (and I am not easily turned on), just this girl turns me on a lot
Make sure you have some pics of her too so if she ever feels the urge to post them anywhere she knows not to, as you have pictures of her.
Whenever we don't live in the same place, my 24 y.o. girlfriend (same age as me) she video chats with me and she asks me to show her my naked body and my X parts and she satisfies herself watching them. Is this weird?
I also know that she has collected several nakes photos of me in her cell phone which she claims that she "sometimes have a look at them to satisfy myself".
We are together for almost a year and we are doing well, but if we break up shall I worry about those pictures?

How is any of this bad? :confused:

Although... is she the sort of person who would blackmail you with those pictures? That's then only potential bad thing I can see.
Reply 14

Pmsl.. Too much info buddy :tongue:
Coming up next: "TSR member complains how his day is ruined by finding a £50 note"

Are some people just determined not to be happy?!!
Original post by Lotus_Eater
Coming up next: "TSR member complains how his day is ruined by finding a £50 note"

Are some people just determined not to be happy?!!

Sorry, actually after reading your posts guys I realised how happy I should be and that I must appreciate some things :smile:
That would turn me on personally, and make me feel quite happy. In my opinion this is weird, not in a bad way but most girls I have come across don't do that - any chance you might be in an online relationship with a gay guy pretending to be a girl?
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I don't see the problem here. Sounds awesome.
I'd be worried she was sharing the photos with other people or distributing them online.

OP, is she ugly/are you much hotter than her/are you her first? If you answered yes to 1 or more of these, I think you have your answer.
I guess she is horny as her moon sign is Leo.

wat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending