The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rumoured bid for Ballotelli is 20m ATM

Wengers magic will make him a better player, not a better attitude

The amount of egos we've had in Arsenal. I'm not sure hell be transformed into some wonder kid but 20 goals at least would be amazing

Wenger gotta get his charm right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Man would straight up just go for Koke. Leaving you with no striker and a midfielder you don't need.

Anyway hear we're trying to offer 27.5M so Arsenal don't get any money as they share half the profit made from Cesc. How do you feel about this if it were to go through?

Like I said before pissed, but if we get the players we need then I will most likely forget! I try to avoid anything Chelsea related the majority on the time as it is.

Chelsea being cheeky ****s as usual, can't say I'm surprised, I can see why you would do it, but I wish Arsene would just fight fire with fire and take him from under your noses.

Arsene made such an effort to put these things into his contract and now he's just gonna let him to the Chavs. That doesn't quite make sense to me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Rumoured bid for Ballotelli is 20m ATM

Wengers magic will make him a better player, not a better attitude

The amount of egos we've had in Arsenal. I'm not sure hell be transformed into some wonder kid but 20 goals at least would be amazing

Wenger gotta get his charm right

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been saying it for a few seasons now, we need some crazies. It's probably only Sczcesny, Flamini and Jack.

Remember the brawl with United in 91? All but one were involved. Who would back it in a fight now? No one, too many pussies in our team. Need some mean bastards, a few Lauren types wouldn't go amiss.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Peggles_*
Like I said before pissed, but if we get the players we need then I will most likely forget! I try to avoid anything Chelsea related the majority on the time as it is.

Chelsea being cheeky ****s as usual, can't say I'm surprised, I can see why you would do it, but I wish Arsene would just fight fire with fire and take him from under your noses.

Arsene made such an effort to put these things into his contract and now he's just gonna let him to the Chavs. That doesn't quite make sense to me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not trying to be AKB here but if he's not signing Cesc when he's handed to him, I think he has a better vision of the team.
Still can't imagine Ozil and Fabregas on the same side really

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been saying it for a few seasons now, we need some crazies. It's probably only Sczcesny, Flamini and Jack.

Remember the brawl with United in 91? All but one were involved. Who would back it in a fight now? No one, too many pussies in our team.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: you've answered your own question ( flamini Wilshere Schezny)

Ballotellis quite risky. Can see the refs having an agenda towards him with red/yellow cards

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
:lol: you've answered your own question ( flamini Wilshere Schezny)

Ballotellis quite risky. Can see the refs having an agenda towards him with red/yellow cards

Posted from TSR Mobile

That little Cutch Dunt had an attitude problem and he turned out alright! :cry:

As critical as I am of AW, if anyone could get Balotelli on the straight and narrow, it would be him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Man would straight up just go for Koke. Leaving you with no striker and a midfielder you don't need.

Anyway hear we're trying to offer 27.5M so Arsenal don't get any money as they share half the profit made from Cesc. How do you feel about this if it were to go through?

Can understand why Chelsea wanna do it tbh, nice to know you see us as direct rivals though unlike Utd(Mata).
That little Cutch Dunt had an attitude problem and he turned out alright! :cry:

As critical as I am of AW, if anyone could get Balotelli on the straight and narrow, it would be him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

RVP is 1.88M. Meaning he's the 6ft2 master race unlike my 6ft ass. :sad:

Also speaking of AC Milan would like Seedorf to manage in the premier league. I hate these fat slobs for managers like that walrus Allardyce who don't keep themselves in shape when you got this full on alpha male managing AC Milan.
Original post by Webster2002
Lukaku has very good goal scoring record at West Brom and Everton. As lone striker for us, with better supply, he would be amazing.

He's only 21. He will be world class.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I didn't say he would not turn out to be World Class. But it's just too early to be declaring him as World Class. But nonetheless I'd welcome him if he came.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Can understand why Chelsea wanna do it tbh, nice to know you see us as direct rivals though unlike Utd(Mata).

Yeah, well we mugged them off tbf. Real took the money for Ozil and ran because they didn't need him and Isco but he was actually starting at the time but this one was just stupid as long as Wayne Rooney is there.

No top CMs, no 4-1-2-1-2
No top wingers, no 4-4-2 diamond
only one AM like Mata and no top CMs, no 4-2-2-2.

We've probably set them back in the rebuilding phase, since they bought Mata and kept Rooney.
Original post by jam278
RVP is 1.88M. Meaning he's the 6ft2 master race unlike my 6ft ass. :sad:

Also speaking of AC Milan would like Seedorf to manage in the premier league. I hate these fat slobs for managers like that walrus Allardyce who don't keep themselves in shape when you got this full on alpha male managing AC Milan.

Yeah but his chocolate leg would take a few inches off!!

Bruce is another one as well, he's enormous. He stood there on the touchline in the Cup Final, with his hands on his waist almost pushing his belly out!

That's deep on Seedorf, Soccer Aid on Sunday, sacked Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh come on that was brilliant, especially the ending.
Reply 7312
Kinda getting worried that ox will be forced back quickly and ends up doing his unhappy triad. If you're training with a knee brace, you're clearly not ready.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We were linked with Caulker earlier, any takers? Would be decent cover, for Per & Kos, especially if Vermaelen was to leave. I can't imagine he's too happy sitting on the bench week after week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We were linked with Caulker earlier, any takers? Would be decent cover, for Per & Kos, especially if Vermaelen was to leave. I can't imagine he's too happy sitting on the bench week after week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How much is he? We need depth in that area tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
How much is he? We need depth in that area tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well the source is the Daily Mail and they didn't actually say! He went to Cardiff for around £8m so I expect they would want something in that region.
Well the source is the Daily Mail and they didn't actually say! He went to Cardiff for around £8m so I expect they would want something in that region.

Caulker would be an amazing buy IMO and could be good enough to replace one of our defenders in the near future I reckon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sociedad's president just confirmed that we're intending to use our clause for Vela.
Original post by little_tom
Sociedad's president just confirmed that we're intending to use our clause for Vela.

Could be beautiful. Get Sociedad to train him up and we reap the benefits. :colone:
It seems that our buy-back clause expires next summer, so it would make sense to bring in Vela now.

Latest