The Student Room Group

Is it a turn off if you have a monobrow?

yes my eyebrows join up, and whatever I do , it always grows back, its like chlaymidia, it always comes back. :frown:

But would girls care if you have one or not or maybe even find them attractive?

Scroll to see replies

LOOOL is this a troll? Find them attractive? Never. Get that **** tweezed or waxed. It's a commitment like brushing your teeth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I do man but it always comes back. I get it waxed and it ends up growing back in a few weeks. Does it really look bad on people?
Frida Kahlo worked it. My current male companion has a unibrow and he shaves it occasionally but I genuinely don't care. It's just hair, most people are mature enough to see past it (and if they're that shallow that they wouldn't even consider seeing you with your natural hair, why would you want to be with them?)
Well just keep waxing and shaving it, don't wait until it properly comes back.
My eyebrows tend to meet in the middle - just takes keeping them under control with a pair of tweezers for five minutes every couple of days, no biggie.
Reply 6
Original post by Dream Team .
I do man but it always comes back. I get it waxed and it ends up growing back in a few weeks. Does it really look bad on people?

It's hair. It's meant to come back, and you're meant to pluck/wax/shave it off. 98% of the world population would find it disturbing to look at, so yes, keep doing what you're doing.
Original post by Messalina
Frida Kahlo worked it. My current male companion has a unibrow and he shaves it occasionally but I genuinely don't care. It's just hair, most people are mature enough to see past it (and if they're that shallow that they wouldn't even consider seeing you with your natural hair, why would you want to be with them?)

lol shaving is like literally the worst thing you can do :P It'll grow back like a yeti monster!
Reply 8
Original post by Messalina

Yeah I know, but I just don't want anyone to take the mick.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Well just keep waxing and shaving it, don't wait until it properly comes back.

So I'll have to that for the rest of my life?
Would remind me of Count Olaf just a tad :colondollar:
You'd be surprised how some girls look if they didn't wax/thread their brows yaknowhatimsayin
it's what girls have to do on several parts of their bod so tough mate, continue to wax/tweez it. Can't take that long to wax, one strip should do surely? I find tweezing much easier, hurts like a bitch at first though but after a couple of times you hardly feel it.
A little bit, yeah :sadnod:
Original post by Dream Team .

Well... yeah. Waxing isn't permanent. If you'd expect a girl to continue frequently removing hair from her underarms, legs, and pubic region, you should probably keep up the monobrow maintenance. Only fair!
Yes. Perhaps it shouldn't be but most people think it's unattractive.
Yes.
Original post by Sophsha
You'd be surprised how some girls look if they didn't wax/thread their brows yaknowhatimsayin

I know right...

Attachment not found
guys, before you joke around or take the piss, just think about what it would be like to have monobrow and have everyone joke about it :smile:
monobrow=internet connection wouldbang/10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending