Man-whore?
Reply 2
No man is ever called a manwhore
Man: "banged 3 chicks in the last week"
Friend: "Nice one!"
Reply 3
I call them hoes because that **** is nasty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course, difference is is that it's usually seen as a positive thing, especially by other guys.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Of course, difference is is that it's usually seen as a positive thing, especially by other guys.

Why is there this difference? We live in such a misogynistic society.
Original post by tammie123

Well you've said it, there should be no difference, but we're brought up to think that way.
:facepalm:

just post 6 and the idea of misogyny has been brought up already

gg, wp

A wild Feminazi appears!
1. Lots of girls avoid men they perceive as players

2. Most people who "slut-shame" are girls

3. You don't really have the right not to be judged

4. Men are shamed for other things (not that it bothers me as such-see point 3)

Original post by Daniel9510
A wild Feminazi appears!

That's not really necessary
Reply 10

Master Key/**** Lock argument. I don't agree with it but that is the crux of the issue.
Reply 11
Girls go after the "Players"
A player can only be a player if multiple girls go after him

It's usually girls who call other girls sluts. So I think it's less that we live in a misogynistic society, and more that girls are more judgmental concerning the sexual habits of their friends than boys tend to be.
Original post by tengentoppa
It's usually girls who call other girls sluts. So I think it's less that we live in a misogynistic society, and more that girls are more judgmental concerning the sexual habits of their friends than boys tend to be.

It's called internalised misogyny. These ideas didn't come from nowhere - they came from being brought up in a culture where it is shameful for a woman to be promiscuous or even appear sexually available.
Original post by ArtGoblin
It's called internalised misogyny. These ideas didn't come from nowhere - they came from being brought up in a culture where it is shameful for a woman to be promiscuous or even appear sexually available.

Do you honestly believe this is why women slut-shame? Really?

You know the real reason, is because women love putting down other women, if they think that other woman is a threat to them, not some brainwashing conspiracy.
Clearly, u don’t like it wen a Woman has an opinion bcuz ur intimidated wen we stands up for Women’s rights. U jus don’t like dat truth.
Well, Women aren’t hoes neither. We’re allowed 2 express our sexuality. We’re not objects, we’re ppl 2 wit feelingz.

Original post by Ian19371
No man is ever called a manwhore
Man: "banged 3 chicks in the last week"
Friend: "Nice one!"
Original post by tengentoppa

Not really, I’ve noticed Women seem 2 agree Itz okay to sleep around. However, u do get a few Women slut shamin’ otha Women. Overall, itz most likely Men 2 slut shame rather than a Women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending