The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
lol, percentage of those people that have lives is deffo in single figures. ASMR is wicked but when you make 70 vids of you roleplaying with them, dass not it mane. the haircut ones are da best.

The people who make the videos? Lol true, especially users like HeatherFeather and others who upload hour long vids daily..but i'm not complaining as long as I get those tingles god damn it, I can't believe I only discovered them recently.

The hair massage ones are great yeah and so are the ear ones lol I love the ones without role play though..just the sounds.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Groovey have to say impressed about the amount/intensity of reactions you caused on that immigrant thread :lol:

That American chick though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Groovey have to say impressed about the amount/intensity of reactions you caused on that immigrant thread :lol:

That American chick though

Posted from TSR Mobile

I looked at her profile picture then I looked the thread name I was so confused. Surely that has to be a troll thread :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz
I looked at her profile picture then I looked the thread name I was so confused. Surely that has to be a troll thread :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's painful how people bought into it

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Dare I even ask what's going on?
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
Dare I even ask what's going on?

Id show you the link but I'm on my phone

Go on Cest la vies last posts and try to look for a racist thread title

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got any good music to share?

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes m8 akon i wana love u, best chooon
Original post by ~C'estLaVie
Not been away at all....just refrained from posting on the ff.

Seriously, try them if you want to get to sleep.

[video="youtube;FtLFfdLVvcc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtLFfdLVvcc[/video]
This is the first I've ever heard of this. I've experienced it loads, but I never knew there was a word for it or ****ing online community dedicated to it. Bizarre.
Original post by Fizzel
This is the first I've ever heard of this. I've experienced it loads, but I never knew there was a word for it or ****ing online community dedicated to it. Bizarre.

Yeah I was surprised too...I never even knew I could experience it until I tried one video and it was just beautiful. The tingles...wow! You should definitely look at the videos :biggrin:!
Won't be on for a week on plug either exams start now so peace

Who are the current mods

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162366951&page=1
oh lawd, convertin to hinduism in the hope of being reincarnated to get to go to one of these highschools.

EDIT: 2nd page, the teacher with the video.

salute to that 13yr old lad.
(edited 9 years ago)
Get in, finished all my exams today meaning the end of secondary school education as I flippin know it.
This is gonna be a long summer, I dont know what to do with myself now :colonhash:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Get in, finished all my exams today meaning the end of secondary school education as I flippin know it.
This is gonna be a long summer, I dont know what to do with myself now :colonhash:

pm me ur address and the times of day your daddy is out the house
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Lol, secondary school.
You know nothing :wink:
what did the man say to his wife when she brought him his protein shake?

I like the whey you move.
Original post by Straight up G
pm me ur address and the times of day your daddy is out the house

:lol:

you're funny.

Original post by Luke_Mckeown
Lol, secondary school.
You know nothing :wink:

Typical response from a pensioner :rolleyes:
Original post by FrankJaegar
what did the man say to his wife when she brought him his protein shake?

I like the whey you move.

Hahaha #BanterLad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Who are the current mods

Hai.
Original post by sr90
Hai.

So it's you wilf and I

Latest