The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by baconbutty
Cazorla was absolutely ****ing dross last season and only excelled the season before cus he was the shining light in a shower of ****. He's the definition of a big game bottler perhaps only eclipsed by ozil. Wouldn't start for any other top 4 team yet a lot of people consider him one of our best players speaks volumes of how far away we are from the city's, Chelsea's and liverpools of the league. Absolute bang average player who wouldn't get anywhere near the top sides in Europe

He's in the Spain squad.
Yep Cazorla was really poor, I mean all he did was whack in a free kick to get us back into the fa cup final:facepalm:. Santi is world class. Coutinho will improve but isnt a patch on Santi yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Stalin
He's in the Spain squad.

So is fernando ****ing Torres the difference is he's actually contributed to Spain's success cazorla has done **** all except meaningless appearances and making up numbers he's only in there this World Cup cus of thiagos injury. Sick of this hes in the Spain squad argument it means **** all
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Yep Cazorla was really poor, I mean all he did was whack in a free kick to get us back into the fa cup final:facepalm:. Santi is world class. Coutinho will improve but isnt a patch on Santi yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

1 free kick proves he's better than Coutinho? k den
So is fernando ****ing Torres the difference is he's actually contributed to Spain's success cazorla has done **** all except meaningless appearances and making up numbers he's only in there this World Cup cus of thiagos injury. Sick of this hes in the Spain squad argument it means **** all

Indeed, watch him play about 20 minutes in the whole tournament, possibly starting the third group game if they're all but through
Original post by Stalin
He's in the Spain squad.

such trolling

You'd contribute to Spain's success if you were played up front, with the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, David Silva, Cesc, et cetera, behind you.

Cazorla > Thiago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ffs my own fan base infuriates me he's about as far away from world class as you can get 4 goals and 8 assists (with taking set pieces) nowhere near world class

Mata getting 20 goals and 35 assists in 11/12 is what ud call world class not this ****
Original post by gottahaveit
such trolling

**** off, dupe.
Original post by Stalin
You'd contribute to Spain's success if you were played up front, with the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, David Silva, Cesc, et cetera, behind you.

Cazorla > Thiago.

Cazorla better than thiago is actually hilarious ones been one of bayerns best players this season (when fit) the others been a liability in every big game, good in a handful and absolutely **** in the rest
(edited 9 years ago)
Cazorla better than thiago is actually hilarious ones been one of bayerns best players this season the others been a liability in every big game, good in a handful and absolutely **** in the rest

He's hardly played a full season for Bayern and you're already on his nuts as if he's Zidane.

Hop off.

(edited 9 years ago)

Thiago :coma:
Original post by Stalin
**** off, dupe.

think you and Kruz are probs the worst posters on this thread
Ffs my own fan base infuriates me he's about as far away from world class as you can get 4 goals and 8 assists (with taking set pieces) nowhere near world class

Mata getting 20 goals and 35 assists in 11/12 is what ud call world class not this ****

Xavi doesnt have amazing goal and assist stats. Neither did Zidane. Santi carried us in the fa cup at times. On the left he isnt as effective but as a cam he is one of the best around.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Xavi doesnt have amazing goal and assist stats. Neither did Zidane. Santi carried us in the fa cup at times. On the left he isnt as effective but as a cam he is one of the best around.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na, He's not better than Mata.
He's not better than Ozil
He's not better than Silva
He's not better than Hazard(Hazard can play there and does well there)
He's not better than Toure(he's played there)
He's not better than Rooney
He's not better than Nasri.
He's not better than Kroos
He's not better than Gotze
He's probably on par with Coutinho/Adam Lallana. Doesn't help that Wenger has managed to ruin his career by playing him on the left. Before when he played on the left for Villareal it was a 4-2-2-2 like City. Here he's playing in a system that should actually require a real left winger.
Original post by gottahaveit
such trolling

Fernando Torres is a world class striker though.

Nice to see you banned again.
Original post by Stalin
He's hardly played a full season for Bayern and you're already on his nuts as if he's Zidane.

Hop off.

He's better than cazorla in pretty much every aspect of the game every bayern fan has him in their first team and he plays whenever fit. Cazorla wouldn't get on the bayern bench. Can't believe someone is trying to argue cazorla over thiago. The fact barca fans were annoyed that Cesc stayed instead of thiago and Cesc is a far superior player to cazorla tells you everything you need to know
Original post by jam278
Na, He's not better than Mata.
He's not better than Ozil
He's not better than Silva
He's not better than Hazard(Hazard can play there and does well there)
He's not better than Toure(he's played there)
He's not better than Rooney
He's not better than Nasri.
He's not better than Kroos
He's not better than Gotze
He's probably on par with Coutinho/Adam Lallana. Doesn't help that Wenger has managed to ruin his career by playing him on the left. Before when he played on the left for Villareal it was a 4-2-2-2 like City. Here he's playing in a system that should actually require a real left winger.

Nasri as a cam is woeful. Likewise Rooney. If santi gets a run as a cam again we will see him at his best. If he can win us an fa cup playin bad then what does it say about him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nasri as a cam is woeful. Likewise Rooney. If santi gets a run as a cam again we will see him at his best. If he can win us an fa cup playin bad then what does it say about him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm one of Rooney's biggest criticizers, but Rooney at CAM is not woeful. He gets minimum 15 goals and 10 assist from there. If that's woeful then I don't know...

Most of the time at City Nasri plays as a CAM, he's on the left wing but then cuts into the centre as a playmaker, he's essentially an AM and he's had a very good season for his standards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

A good freekick vs hull makes him one of the best ams around? Xavi doesn't play cam so I don't understand that argument and anyone watching zidane would know he's 10x the player cazorla is. He had a nifty habbit of being consistent as well cazorla is absolute **** vs any decent opposition and bang average vs the rest

Latest