The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My husband wears briefs or boxer briefs. Never boxers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't even know the difference between the two
Not anyone below the age of 60, and if they do it'll be for sports or something, definitely less than 1%

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only if they have a small package
Reply 5
All loose boxers then?
Reply 6
Original post by Abdul-Karim
I don't even know the difference between the two

Boxers are loose, briefs are tight and triangular shaped, which du wear?
Original post by surrey_guy
Boxers are loose, briefs are tight and triangular shaped, which du wear?

I have both in my drawers, generally I wear the boxers.
Don't like briefs, generally opt for boxer-briefs or boxers or nothing at all if am at home and no one would be visiting and I'm not wearing anything with a zip :tongue:
I hate anything that is tight on that area, I never wear briefs I always wear boxers.

Also hate skinny jeans etc, they just make my legs uncomfortable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Mubariz
I hate anything that is tight on that area, I never wear briefs I always wear boxers.

Also hate skinny jeans etc, they just make my legs uncomfortable

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you wear baggy boxers then?
Original post by SerLorasTyrell
Not anyone below the age of 60, and if they do it'll be for sports or something, definitely less than 1%

Posted from TSR Mobile

not true. s***loads of guys were briefs. Do a quick search for sexy male underwear or something, click on a website and most likely there'll be a list of options to choose from. Generally speaking, the 'briefs' sections have about 10x more choices.

Granted, the majority of males buying underwear online do so because they know that underwear can be so much better than the cheap stuff a lot of guys get. The right pair of briefs can fit better than boxers, gives more support, lasts longer, and can look just as sexy (if not more so).

I think people need to realise that 'briefs' doesn't refer to your grandad's y-fronts anymore.

Seriously, give it a quick search and judge for yourself, they're not the old-fashioned things that first pop into your head, they are something on a whole other level :fan:

Imo boxer-briefs (tight fitting boxers) are the best, but as a gay guy I'm immensely attracted to: http://www.underwearnation.com/shop/?orderby=rating&filter_styles=13

way more than the average guy's: http://www.next.co.uk/shop/gender-men-productaffiliation-underwear/category-boxers#1_0
I go commando
Reply 13
Original post by louieee
not true. s***loads of guys were briefs. Do a quick search for sexy male underwear or something, click on a website and most likely there'll be a list of options to choose from. Generally speaking, the 'briefs' sections have about 10x more choices.

Granted, the majority of males buying underwear online do so because they know that underwear can be so much better than the cheap stuff a lot of guys get. The right pair of briefs can fit better than boxers, gives more support, lasts longer, and can look just as sexy (if not more so).

I think people need to realise that 'briefs' doesn't refer to your grandad's y-fronts anymore.

Seriously, give it a quick search and judge for yourself, they're not the old-fashioned things that first pop into your head, they are something on a whole other level :fan:

Imo boxer-briefs (tight fitting boxers) are the best, but as a gay guy I'm immensely attracted to: http://www.underwearnation.com/shop/?orderby=rating&filter_styles=13

way more than the average guy's: http://www.next.co.uk/shop/gender-men-productaffiliation-underwear/category-boxers#1_0

Does anyone actually wear the second kind tho? Even straight guys?
Does anyone actually wear the second kind tho? Even straight guys?

are you talking about the second link I posted? if yes, then yes...why else would they sell them? :s
Reply 15
Original post by louieee
are you talking about the second link I posted? if yes, then yes...why else would they sell them? :s

But only for old men surely? Does anyone under 30 wear those kind of pants? They r awful!
But only for old men surely? Does anyone under 30 wear those kind of pants? They r awful!

that's what I'm saying, people be dissing those who wear briefs but look at the real offenders :c

I can't really say what kind of people wear them, as far as I know most straight young guys wear boxer-briefs (mostly calvin klein etc, which imo is just weird having a guy's name around your hips, plus their underwear is pretty plain and ridiculous when their jeans are round their ankles and they're showing off their flat arses and their expensive yet boring and pointless underwear to people that really don't want to see it). But all I know is is that straight guys think they're all stylish and sexy with their mainstream underwear when really they'd be twice as hot with something unique and eye-catching.

And for that second link, I was kind of exaggerating by finding the worst underwear I could so I'm not sure if that's a common choice or not :P
briefs grab my balls too tightly and boxers just let them hang around freely and get caught in my jeans which is also not ideal. Boxer briefs are the only way to go.

why are all your threads about underwear
Original post by FrankuJaegar
briefs grab my balls too tightly and boxers just let them hang around freely and get caught in my jeans which is also not ideal. Boxer briefs are the only way to go.

well you're clearly only buying cheap+tacky briefs then

Latest