The Student Room Group

OCR 21st Century Science A - Triple Science!!!;P

Hey guys!

For those who are doing Triple science OCR 21st century next week onward (i feel 4 u guys my friends are going to be partying and me? at home revising my a*s of for the exams) do u have any resources like:

-understandable notes
-questions and answers
-presentations
-ANYTHING!!!

I'll be sending Q+A after FRIDAY (maths exam guys!) so it'll give the opportunity to review and check answers - lets help one another to get that A/A*!!! (damn i feel like a geek right now :P)
Original post by QueenKat189
Hey guys!

For those who are doing Triple science OCR 21st century next week onward (i feel 4 u guys my friends are going to be partying and me? at home revising my a*s of for the exams) do u have any resources like:

-understandable notes
-questions and answers
-presentations
-ANYTHING!!!

I'll be sending Q+A after FRIDAY (maths exam guys!) so it'll give the opportunity to review and check answers - lets help one another to get that A/A*!!! (damn i feel like a geek right now :P)

Hey :smile: how'd you find that physics?

What do you mean about sending Q and As? Like flashcards without the card- and the flash :tongue: ?
Goodl uck on the maths :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by lyricalvibe
Hey :smile: how'd you find that physics?

What do you mean about sending Q and As? Like flashcards without the card- and the flash :tongue: ?
Goodl uck on the maths :biggrin:

Questions and Answers :wink: just finished maths - damn some of the questions were really hard ;( like the last one.....wbu?? wish i had more time u know ?

Physics was alright but some of the questions like that standard one - was confusing i got 10 but apparently the answer is 0.000003 or something like that ;( thank god i'm not taking PHYSICS for A level....
I don't need to revise because I have 100% Raw marks secured already.
Original post by TheSweatyNerd
I don't need to revise because I have 100% Raw marks secured already.

Someone's confident :rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by QueenKat189
Questions and Answers :wink: just finished maths - damn some of the questions were really hard ;( like the last one.....wbu?? wish i had more time u know ?

Physics was alright but some of the questions like that standard one - was confusing i got 10 but apparently the answer is 0.000003 or something like that ;( thank god i'm not taking PHYSICS for A level....

Idek what I was expecting :tongue: oooh, sounds harsh but I'm sure you'll be fine :smile: I done my maths in November :wink:

Mmhhmm :yep: the calculation questions take me like 5 mins each -_- I just don't want to make a mistake but inevitably it happens :rolleyes:

Have you started B7? Made any questions yet?I'm planning to
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest