The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In Year 3, while we were changing for gym, a classmate of mine pulled down his pants and excreted in the middle of the classroom. This was possibly the most disgusting image I've ever had - if I remember rightly his parents were called and there was a huge thing made of it.
I didn't ever wet myself at primary school, but I once got diarrhea on a year 5 school trip and crapped myself on the coach.
My little brother is in year 6 and he still pees himself every night. He has to wear nappies... sorry special pj pants, to bed. Haha
Not that I remember, I think I did once in nursery but that's it.
Yeah but I didn't tell anyone.
Reply 44
No, luckily.
Thankfully not :eek:
Yes :frown:
Till about year 2 I definitely did and I'm sure it never happened after that!
This happened because I was such a shy kid that I wouldn't even ask to go to the toilet however I still avoid school/public toilets as much as possible
Original post by Maid Marian
Yeah but I didn't tell anyone.

Did you just wander round with wet knickers all day? :eek:

I don't recall ever seeing myself, but once when my school where on a trip, a boy was doing the climbing wall, and he got scared, and then he said "I think i may have done a little wee..."
He didn't get ridiculed for it, because he made it into a joke himself :tongue:
And I think he got an award for having the most interesting line on a climbing wall...
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
Did you just wander round with wet knickers all day? :eek:

I don't recall ever seeing myself, but once when my school where on a trip, a boy was doing the climbing wall, and he got scared, and then he said "I think i may have done a little wee..."
He didn't get ridiculed for it, because he made it into a joke himself :tongue:
And I think he got an award for having the most interesting line on a climbing wall...

It happened in the afternoon so not all day :tongue:
Original post by Maid Marian
It happened in the afternoon so not all day :tongue:

I feel ya pain bro
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
I feel ya pain bro

I feel it too. I had to sit in a filled pair of pants until the coach could stop, which felt like forever. It was not fun for me or the teacher I had to sit next to lol.
Not exactly, and not by mistake. There was a kid in my Y2 class who used to pee himself occasionally, and one day he annoyed me so I sneaked into the class during break and peed on the teacher's seat and sneaked out again, and he got the blame :devil3::devil:
In year 7 I had temporal lobe epilepsy which is where you're mind occasionally goes completely blank for about 30 seconds (called an 'absence') but at this point it hadn't been diagnosed so I had no fvcking clue what was going on.
One day in tech class it was almost the end of the lesson so I was gonna wait till the end to go, then had an absence and wet myself. When I came to Initially I had no clue what was going on, and it was a pretty damn distressing time.
So yea don't make fun of people who wet themselves regardless of age or circumstance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never, don't think anyone did.

A lad did a **** in the cloak room in our school then accidently stepped in it and walked it into the class room though.
I never wet myself but I remember, when we were in about year 2, my brother had a really big nose bleed in the middle of assembly and he was sat right in the middle so had to walk over everyone and he dripped blood on a load of people. Neither of us ever lived that down...
Original post by Wilfred Little
Never, don't think anyone did.

A lad did a **** in the cloak room in our school then accidently stepped in it and walked it into the class room though.

:rofl3:
Never.

It's strange; despite being a little kid, I was obsessed with not doing anything which would result in social humiliation
Nope can't say I have but I remember one kid who **** himself in year 3 and then never came back to school. Not sure if that was a coincidence .
Reply 58
I had urinary incontinence until I was about 14. Wetting myself in public (including school) was a regular occurrence. I'm usually hide it as best I could by tying a sweatshirt/jacket around myself but I'd always worry about the smell...:s-smilie: Fortunately I never had an embarrassing moment where it was pointed out in front of everyone, although my friends knew and were understanding about it. It's weird because it was a HUGE problem my entire childhood but once I hit my teens it faded away on its own.
No but i **** myself in year 2

Latest