AshleySilver07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Is there one similar dysfunction you could use for all the systems so i.e. respiratory, digestive, cardio-vascular, renal, urinary, musco-skeletal and reproductive system? I know they all have different functions within the body with various different dysfunctions but there should be at least one dysfunction that could be used for all systems? I'm really desperate, I have had exams back to back for the past week so I don't have enough time to cover dysfunctions so any help will be appreciated. Thank you!
Dynamo123
  • Study Helper
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AshleySilver07)
Is there one similar dysfunction you could use for all the systems so i.e. respiratory, digestive, cardio-vascular, renal, urinary, musco-skeletal and reproductive system? I know they all have different functions within the body with various different dysfunctions but there should be at least one dysfunction that could be used for all systems? I'm really desperate, I have had exams back to back for the past week so I don't have enough time to cover dysfunctions so any help will be appreciated. Thank you!
It is difficult to define what exactly a dysfunction is. Using a broad spectrum, there are several different types of diseases (not technical dysfunctions) that can affect many of the body's systems. For instance in certain Cardiovascular disorders, the kidney function is impaired, the brainis affected, the skeletal muscles may be affected.
AshleySilver07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Dynamo123)
It is difficult to define what exactly a dysfunction is. Using a broad spectrum, there are several different types of diseases (not technical dysfunctions) that can affect many of the body's systems. For instance in certain Cardiovascular disorders, the kidney function is impaired, the brainis affected, the skeletal muscles may be affected.
Hii, I have just resorted to cramming different dysfunctions for each system now. ugh. I don't know how well it is working but we'll see in the exam tomorrow. Anyway thank you for your reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (260)
33.9%
No (507)
66.1%

Watched Threads