The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

England is starting into the tournament today. Good luck to my bros Ox and Jack ! #threelions #england #worldcup #brazil #poldi #aha #afc

#aha
Original post by AR_95
Quite curious to see how Ballotelli performs tonight :colonhash:

I've been saying all along that if balotelli performs tonight then it's in the bag for Italy as balotelli when determined is unstoppable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
I've been saying all along that if balotelli performs tonight then it's in the bag for Italy as balotelli when determined is unstoppable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And hopefully we snag him in then

Posted from TSR Mobile
that chip by Balotelli though
Reply 7964
Original post by Setsuna
that chip by Balotelli though

Absolute madness
I've been saying buying balotelli would be worth the risk but wenger would never go for him :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wenger be watching

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
I've been saying buying balotelli would be worth the risk but wenger would never go for him :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually he's said to be one of our main targets ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Wenger be watching

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is he actually watching the game with the French tv ? Also when has arsene actually bought a player we had been linked with in the papers ? Like a big player

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whatever attacking options we have next season, I'll be happy as long as Sanogo isn't one of them.

Some of his performances this season were quite possibly the worst I've ever seen in an Arsenal shirt from any player. Completely hopeless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Webster2002
Whatever attacking options we have next season, I'll be happy as long as Sanogo isn't one of them.

Some of his performances this season were quite possibly the worst I've ever seen in an Arsenal shirt from any player. Completely hopeless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I thought although he is a bad player he made the team play better in a sense in that he pushed defences up and allowed the mid to play there game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wenger needs to sign Serge Aurier ASAP before others get interested and before the price goes up. MOTM performance against Japan. His crossing :coma:. He puts Sanga to shame with his accuracy of his crossing. This guy is a beast, damn we need this guy now.

Original post by sevchenko
Wenger needs to sign Serge Aurier ASAP before others get interested and before the price goes up. MOTM performance against Japan. His crossing :coma:. He puts Sanga to shame with his accuracy of his crossing. This guy is a beast, damn we need this guy now.

I know. He will score and assist more in one season that Sagna did in seven here. Absolute beast. He wants to join as well. And for 7m?!?!?! That'd probably shoot up now and Wenger will lose interest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
excited to see joel campbell back with us next season
loan out sanogo
Original post by Thugnificent.
excited to see joel campbell back with us next season
loan out sanogo

Yeah he looked quite something yesterday. We get him and someone like Balotelli we're good up top. If we get Vela as well, we can afford to loan Sanogo out otherwise he may have to stay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is Aurier any good at defending though?
Sanogo needs to stay! Even as a 3rd striker we keep him.

Ballotelli was solid yesterday. Think all this drama about his temperament has boiled off and he's a lot more mature than he was in previous competitions. I really hope Wenger pushes forward for him. You saw his partnership with Pirlo last night just imagine one with Ozil all season.
:coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Balotelli was decent vs England. Didn't get too many chances but took the header expertly. Clinical.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Sanogo needs to stay! Even as a 3rd striker we keep him.

Ballotelli was solid yesterday. Think all this drama about his temperament has boiled off and he's a lot more mature than he was in previous competitions. I really hope Wenger pushes forward for him. You saw his partnership with Pirlo last night just imagine one with Ozil all season.
:coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keep Campbell and loan Sanogo far and away!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest