The Student Room Group

TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aula

I has "thanks for helping us through confirmation" chocolates :teeth:

Did you get good chocolates? All I got was a Dairy Milk slab which blatantly only cost 99p :tongue:
Original post by Aula
Doesn't seem like a usual thing to do, but if it's what the deceased would have wanted, it seems like a nice thing to do.:

It's traditional. It's what we do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3402
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Did you get good chocolates? All I got was a Dairy Milk slab which blatantly only cost 99p :tongue:

Bottle of wine, and a box of Thorntons classics from the group and a mini Lindt "Hello Just wanna say thank you" box from one individual :love:

Clearly live in a better class of parish than you :pierre:
Original post by Aula
Bottle of wine, and a box of Thorntons classics from the group and a mini Lindt "Hello Just wanna say thank you" box from one individual :love:

:ahee:

Clearly live in a better class of parish than you :pierre:

:sadnod: :cry: :nopity:
Reply 3404

The thank you chocolates are so good :coma:

:sadnod: :cry: :nopity:

:console:
Original post by Aula
The thank you chocolates are so good :coma:

You know, if Jesus were here, He'd totally share the chocs :yep:

:ninja:
Reply 3406

You can have an e-chocolate :flowers:
Original post by Aula
You can have an e-chocolate :flowers:

:gah:

:lovehug:
Reply 3408

It let me rep you! :gah:

:bubbles:
Original post by Mazzini
It let me rep you! :gah:

:bubbles:

:lovehug:
And still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.And Satan answered the*Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the*Lord*said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.
This is something I love hearing when I'm worried or afraid :smile: like now, I'm worried I'm not going to get into university, but this just keeps me cool, calm and collected hahaha :wink:

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isiah 40:31

Absolutely love this verse, especially during times when you feel like nothing is going right :smile: just makes you remember that you always have your faith there, and ultimately it is not what you do in a materialistic world, but in the eyes of God!

He's always there to love us, help us and guide us, so we need to give him all our troubles and allow Him to work his magic in our lives hahah!!

Love to you all x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys. It's been long since I posted here. Hope you guys are doing great :biggrin:
Little encouragement I found.

You can either worry or trust God.
You can't do both.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart :biggrin:

He knows everything so trust in Him. He will show you the right path. :biggrin:
God bless :smile:
Original post by PandaWho

Original post by PandaWho

:gah:

:hugs: :jumphug: :lovehug: :loveduck: :bubbles: :loveduck: :lovehug: :jumphug: :hugs:

:awesome:

Guys and girls.... :ninja:

I am going to church on Sunday!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hardline athiest parents dont know yet, but I've decided I dont care how they react. :jive: HOWEVER- prayers they dont do something drastic like chuck me out would be appreciated. :colondollar:
Original post by tasha96

Hardline athiest parents dont know yet, but I've decided I dont care how they react. :jive: HOWEVER- prayers they dont do something drastic like chuck me out would be appreciated. :colondollar:

I will pray for your family that they will come closer to God. BTW did you know that some churches broadcast their live services on the internet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96

Definitely praying hun! So proud of you!
Original post by tasha96

Wilk be praying for you hun. The good Lord will give you the strength you need to endure :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending