The Student Room Group

Sociology SCLY4 2014

This is a thread I've created to why I'm 99% sure feminism will come up as the 33 marker for Unit 4 sociology exam paper tomorrow.
i think this because in January 2012, functionalism came up as the 33 marker for unit 3 beliefs in society, and for unit 4, functionalism came up again for the 33 marker.
in June 2013, Marxism came up as the 33 marker for beliefs in society, and if also came up as the 33 marker for the unit 4 paper.
This Summer, feminism came up as the 33 marker for beliefs in sociology for unit 3, so that's why I also think it will come up as the 33 marker for unit 4.
Do you guys see the correlation?
What do you guys think? Because I'm very confident with my prediction, but don't take it to face value if you don't fully agree with me!:smile:
Interesting theory. What sort of stuff would you talk about if it is feminism?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Any suggestions what would be likely to come up if it wasn't feminism? Insanely tempted to base last minute revision on feminism, but my knowledge of the other theories very limited so not sure if I'm willing to go full throttle and take the risk
Reply 3
Original post by Ebbby
Any suggestions what would be likely to come up if it wasn't feminism? Insanely tempted to base last minute revision on feminism, but my knowledge of the other theories very limited so not sure if I'm willing to go full throttle and take the risk

globalisation, action theories, value judgements and objectivity and social policy
Reply 4
Original post by jacksmith_
Interesting theory. What sort of stuff would you talk about if it is feminism?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Liberal/reform feminists, marxist feminists, radical feminists etc
Original post by johnd45
This is a thread I've created to why I'm 99% sure feminism will come up as the 33 marker for Unit 4 sociology exam paper tomorrow.
i think this because in January 2012, functionalism came up as the 33 marker for unit 3 beliefs in society, and for unit 4, functionalism came up again for the 33 marker.
in June 2013, Marxism came up as the 33 marker for beliefs in society, and if also came up as the 33 marker for the unit 4 paper.
This Summer, feminism came up as the 33 marker for beliefs in sociology for unit 3, so that's why I also think it will come up as the 33 marker for unit 4.
Do you guys see the correlation?
What do you guys think? Because I'm very confident with my prediction, but don't take it to face value if you don't fully agree with me!:smile:

Naaaa I disagree with this AQA ain't stupid because they'll know we'll be expecting the same pattern as last year therefore they would surprise us not make things easy for us I doubt it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Monifakhan
Naaaa I disagree with this AQA ain't stupid because they'll know we'll be expecting the same pattern as last year therefore they would surprise us not make things easy for us I doubt it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair point, I'm only revising social policy, globalization, action theories and feminism for the 33 markers, what about you?
Reply 7
I told you so...ha.
Haha I was so happy when I saw that, well done to you sir!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Thank God i saw this thread last night, haha thanks!
Reply 10
Original post by Monifakhan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe AQA are stupid haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by olaqwe
Maybe AQA are stupid haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Arguably the most predictable board for sociology ahha
Reply 12
Original post by angelxox
Thank God i saw this thread last night, haha thanks!

You're welcome :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by jacksmith_
Haha I was so happy when I saw that, well done to you sir!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha cheers!
Reply 14
Hope all went well fellow sociology students, well ex-sociology students now!
Original post by johnd45
I told you so...ha.

Lol wow they are stupid enough :biggrin: I revised it so it all went good besides green crime

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Just search item into ebays search bar if interested :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending