The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8120
Original post by NDGAARONDI
It's on Youtube but the ones I have seen are so poor quality it's pretty awkward trying to see what is actually going on. I'm sure he means well. Did Sanogo face any pubishment for giving Per a black eye? I mean all clubs play down bust ups as if they are nothing and a frequent occurance of the 'workplace'. I mean it's a good way to rip up a player's contract if he's a bad player and has assaulted a fellow member of staff.

Got me there, no idea what happened with Sanogo. :lol: Could also just have been Sanogo though or an accident like Zürich said.
if it was malicous, wenger wouldnt stand for it. arsene sent bendtner to train with reserves when he found out he did a mad one in denmark.
Ozil's been game!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Webster2002
So which of these Germans do we want.... :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are there any lanky black ones that play in ligue 2
apparently on the opening day of the season you'll be facing LFC. Tasty
Original post by The Assassin

Source

Posted from TSR Mobile

just a pic i found

Great get a 5-0 hiding out the way on the first game and push on for top 4 from there
Good game to show how our season will pan out also another reason not to wait till deadline day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by baconbutty
Great get a 5-0 hiding out the way on the first game and push on for top 4 from there

I love your posts man :biggrin: so funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vermaelen to United? What?
Original post by Endless Blue
I love your posts man :biggrin: so funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's the Arsenals Isambard..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
He's the Arsenals Isambard..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just a realist it's understandable you haven't followed football for long come back and give me your opinions when Uve experienced 10 years of failure
I'm just a realist it's understandable you haven't followed football for long come back and give me your opinions when Uve experienced 10 years of failure

Keep convincing your self

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would prefer to play the big game early if possible, no problem.
Original post by AR_95
Keep convincing your self

Posted from TSR Mobile

What an awful and unfitting response. Don't you dare label me again. I am my own man with my own opinions and I won't be bullied off this thread
What an awful and unfitting response. Don't you dare label me again. I am my own man with my own opinions and I won't be bullied off this thread

:lol: be a man and stop crying about being bullied off then

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's 9 not 10.
Original post by The Assassin

There always is a decent fixture at the beginning of the season because of TV companies. It's not like the FA Cup where you can see the draw live and the Premier League will say their computer decided the fixture list. :rolleyes:
In before baconbutty takes a kalashnikov into the Emirates and shoots the place up

Latest