The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Criminology at Chester sept 2014 !

Hey is anybody study Criminology at Chester? , or combined degree with Criminology ? (I am studying Criminology and Counselling skills :smile::smile:)

Scroll to see replies

Bit of a late reply as I havent been on TSR in ages but I am doing Criminology with Psychology in September! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BethanyDaisy
Bit of a late reply as I havent been on TSR in ages but I am doing Criminology with Psychology in September! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woooo finally found somebody,
What accommodation have you been looking at ? :-D
Hahah!! :smile: I have applied for self catered accomodation with en-suite as my first choice :smile: what about you?
Reply 4
Hahah!! :smile: I have applied for self catered accomodation with en-suite as my first choice :smile: what about you?

I put studio as my first, and self-catered en- suite second... as long as I have my own shower and can cook for myself should be all good ..:biggrin:
tell me about it! ahhaha I really hope I get an en-suite. Fingers crossed
Reply 6
tell me about it! ahhaha I really hope I get an en-suite. Fingers crossed

I'm sure you will fingers crossed, how far do you live from the university..??
I'm from Leicester about two and a half hours away (ish) :smile: what about you?
Reply 8
I'm from Leicester about two and a half hours away (ish) :smile: what about you?

Ahh rather far, I'm from London around 4hours away :biggrin:
Hahaa that is really far away :eek: Is chester your firm choice?
Reply 10
Hahaa that is really far away :eek: Is chester your firm choice?

Yeaah it's my firm, I wanted to experience something different and see a whole new part of the country ..is Chester your firm too ?
Chester is really beautiful! yeah it is although I have an unconditional offer as I already got my grades :yy: Are you doing A levels? :ahee:
Reply 12
Chester is really beautiful! yeah it is although I have an unconditional offer as I already got my grades :yy: Are you doing A levels? :ahee:

Woah well you're lucky seems like you're all set, and nope I'm doing BTEC this coursework is a headache have to finish with a DMM ( luckily with my course you can tally BTEC points and link it to UCAS so I know if I'm on track) last day is the 27th cannot wait !
Awww! It's good that you can do tally it. haha you are nearly done then that's awesome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Awww! It's good that you can do tally it. haha you are nearly done then that's awesome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its long awaited that is for sure, I know in once it is all over I will miss it huh
yeah hahaha I know what you mean :smile: but you also have uni to look forward tooo which is exciting
Reply 16
yeah hahaha I know what you mean :smile: but you also have uni to look forward tooo which is exciting

Seems so unreal a bit nerve racking,but everyone is in the same boat .. Summer will be filled with buying folders and clothes and bedding ah
I knowwww hahah there is so much to get for university!! yeah and freshers should be good :smile::yep:
Reply 18
I knowwww hahah there is so much to get for university!! yeah and freshers should be good :smile::yep:

Freshers should be epic, whole new environment and people ..no to mention outfits ££££ lool
yeaaaaah hahahah It should be epic!! :biggrin: i dont know what to get though :confused: hahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending