The Student Room Group

A2 Sociology Crime and Deviance Exam 2014

does anyone have any predictions about what is likely to come up in the exam tomorrow?
Reply 1
Feminists hopefully :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
I'm thinking realism, age/locality/social class, green crime or crime control maybe. For theory I'm thinking interactionism or post modernism but it's all one big guess! I'm really unprepared for this exam so I hope they're nice with the questions :frown:
Original post by Steph.44
I'm thinking realism, age/locality/social class, green crime or crime control maybe. For theory I'm thinking interactionism or post modernism but it's all one big guess! I'm really unprepared for this exam so I hope they're nice with the questions :frown:

For the feminist question 33 marks did you have to look at the types of feminists as well?
Reply 4
Original post by Abigail123456789
For the feminist question 33 marks did you have to look at the types of feminists as well?

I wrote about Liberal, Marxist and Radical. I think you needed to show that you know there are different types, but I don't know how many you were meant to identify and how elaborately you were supposed to describe them.
Original post by Steph.44
I wrote about Liberal, Marxist and Radical. I think you needed to show that you know there are different types, but I don't know how many you were meant to identify and how elaborately you were supposed to describe them.

I didn't do that I just looked at names of feminists like Anne Oakley and what they said in religion, education and crime
Reply 6
Original post by Abigail123456789
I didn't do that I just looked at names of feminists like Anne Oakley and what they said in religion, education and crime

I hardly mentioned any names :s-smilie: I'm sure you've done fine!

Quick Reply

Latest