The Student Room Group
A couple of slightly tricky questions requiring careful navigation but overall not too bad. Have definitely done harder papers, maybe one easier one.

Any grade boundary predictions?
Original post by emmaaa88
A couple of slightly tricky questions requiring careful navigation but overall not too bad. Have definitely done harder papers, maybe one easier one.

Any grade boundary predictions?

I predict about 92 for an A* personally. Spread is 89-94 not including June 13, and this one seems to be slightly harder than average.
Original post by spleenharvester
I predict about 92 for an A* personally. Spread is 89-94 not including June 13, and this one seems to be slightly harder than average.

Is it really that high? June 2012 was 76 for an A and 68 for a B, so surely 84 for an A*? June 2011 was 72 and 64? Or does the A* boundary jump?
Is it really that high? June 2012 was 76 for an A and 68 for a B, so surely 84 for an A*? June 2011 was 72 and 64? Or does the A* boundary jump?

Just checked June 2012, it's 81 for an A and 72 for a B? :tongue:

Here are all the boundaries:

Oh I'm so sorry I misread the title, I thought the thread was talking about OCR A/F325! Thanks for looking that up anyway, I got my wires crossed :colondollar: Fingers crossed boundaries are low for you this year!
Oh I'm so sorry I misread the title, I thought the thread was talking about OCR A/F325! Thanks for looking that up anyway, I got my wires crossed :colondollar: Fingers crossed boundaries are low for you this year!

That explains it haha! Same to you :smile:
Reply 7
Some questions were straightforward, others were hard. (Cyclic ester wth)
I don't know if I did well enough to make up for my crappy C in F334.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, quick question. Where did you get the scores for full ums?
Original post by Rmatthewc
Sorry, quick question. Where did you get the scores for full ums?

Calculated them. :smile:

A* = (A boundary - B boundary) + A boundary
Max = 2*(A boundary - B boundary) + A boundary
Calculated them. :smile:

A* = (A boundary - B boundary) + A boundary
Max = 2*(A boundary - B boundary) + A boundary

Excellent, cheers!

Latest

Trending

Trending