The Student Room Group

Question for the Whites-Do you believe the reasons given for immigration

Poll

So, do you still beleive it?

Some of you may have noticed that every traditionally White country is been flooded with immigrants, it's not just England. More often than not the justification for such policies fall into the following categories:

1. They do the jobs Whites won't do
2. Aging population
3. To pay our pensions
4. The NHS would fall apart
5. Because of a colonial past
6. Whites stole all the wealth from the 3rd world countries
7. Any homogenous White country will turn into Germany circa 1935
8. Diversity is our greatest strength :rolleyes:x100
9. The old classic.......THE ECONOMY!!! (which to be clear does not I repeat does NOT mean it creates more debt, which is in actual fact the "economy" anyway.....another story for another day but just keep thinking it's paying for those potholes that never get fixed)

I could keep listing but simply read any "article" by The Guardian or watch a BBC agitprop piece on immigration and you'll be able to spot the themes.

There is always some reason why "immigration is inevitable" and it varies from country to country i.e The Irish went to American, The Germans were Nazis, The English colonized Africa etc.

So the question is, do you really still buy this stuff?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Don't really care, as long as they're working and being a decent person I couldn't give a **** where they were born
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Don't really care, as long as they're working and being a decent person I couldn't give a **** where they were born

Exactly this. People are too bothered from innocent immigrants, who come to England because they want a better life, please tell me what they're doing wrong.
Reply 3
Immigrants make food in Britain less awful. No one gets lashed on 10 pints of lager and go for a shepherds pie.
Reply 4
Original post by Melon girl
Exactly this. People are too bothered from innocent immigrants, who come to England because they want a better life, please tell me what they're doing wrong.

Population of Africa- 1.1 billion
Population of India- 1.23 billion
Population of China-1.35 billion
Population of Arab League-369 million
Population of Pakistan-179 million
Population of Japan-127 million
Population of Mexico-120 million

And that's just for starters. So please elucidate to me what makes YOU so special and why you think YOU have a right to a better life. England can't accommodate them all now can it so explain your special case. Thanks
Your poll is a false choice. End thread.
Original post by sallyjimjam

And that's just for starters. So please elucidate to me what makes YOU so special and why you think YOU have a right to a better life. England can't accommodate them all now can it so explain your special case. Thanks

Firstly, I am a white British.
Secondly, of course England can't accommodate them all, I think that's quite obvious. However, I think that many immigrants that are already CURRENTLY in England should have the right to stay, if they don't already. They make the community better. They make England a better place. The truth is English individuals hate threats. They moan and say someone is taking their job? Damn right someone is taking your job, they're better than you at it.
Finally, maybe you need to ask questions before you assume who I am.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7

Whites going to another continent= colonization, evil, wrong, send them back, protest to return Africa to the Africans

Non Whites going to White countries=positive, I don't care, as long as they are nice people....

Don't you guys ever feel like you're going slightly insane with all those contradictions you have to juggle?

Ignoring all the UK people who emigrate and the other countries they could move to
If anything I want a huge influx of Indians in the next few years.
Whites going to another continent= colonization, evil, wrong, send them back, protest to return Africa to the Africans

Non Whites going to White countries=positive, I don't care, as long as they are nice people....

Don't you guys ever feel like you're going slightly insane with all those contradictions you have to juggle?

There's a difference between moving to a country and conquering one.
Reply 11
Some of you may have noticed that every traditionally White country is been flooded with immigrants, it's not just England. More often than not the justification for such policies fall into the following categories:

1. They do the jobs Whites won't do
2. Aging population
3. To pay our pensions
4. The NHS would fall apart
5. Because of a colonial past
6. Whites stole all the wealth from the 3rd world countries
7. Any homogenous White country will turn into Germany circa 1935
8. Diversity is our greatest strength :rolleyes:x100
9. The old classic.......THE ECONOMY!!! (which to be clear does not I repeat does NOT mean it creates more debt, which is in actual fact the "economy" anyway.....another story for another day but just keep thinking it's paying for those potholes that never get fixed)

I could keep listing but simply read any "article" by The Guardian or watch a BBC agitprop piece on immigration and you'll be able to spot the themes.

There is always some reason why "immigration is inevitable" and it varies from country to country i.e The Irish went to American, The Germans were Nazis, The English colonized Africa etc.

So the question is, do you really still buy this stuff?

people led like you need to leave England. Sorry mate, times have passed and moved on. If you've got a problem that's sad because nobody cares, immigrants will continue to come and Britain will continue to be less and less 'white' and that's that
Ignoring all the UK people who emigrate and the other countries they could move to

83% of UK emmigrants are retirees.

They dont take jobs/welfare of the country they move to and they on the contrary pump money into it.
Original post by Three Mile Sprint
83% of UK emmigrants are retirees.

They dont take jobs/welfare of the country they move to and they on the contrary pump money into it.

Immigrants do not take jobs. They apply and if they meet the criteria they get it. Instead if moaning that immigrants stole their job, perhaps people should increase their employability
Reply 14
Firstly, I am a white British.
Secondly, of course England can't accommodate them all, I think that's quite obvious. However, I think that many immigrants that are already CURRENTLY in England should have the right to stay, if they don't already. They make the community better. They make England a better place. The truth is English individuals hate threats. They moan and say someone is taking their job? Damn right someone is taking your job, they're better than you at it.
Finally, maybe you need to ask questions before you assume who I am.

Ignoring your ad homs and laughable platitudes (they mysteriously just like, make England a better place with all of their magic "diversity" :rolleyes:) your third point is clearly saying that at some point England will have to stop these people coming for their "better life" and to share all there lovely "diversity". So my question to you is at what point? When the White English are 70% of the population? 50%? Perhaps 25%? When exactly and how are you going to tell those other non White people they can't have their "better life"? Won't you be ultimately oppressing them and working against their "human rights?"
(edited 9 years ago)
Immigrants do not take jobs. They apply and if they meet the criteria they get it. Instead if moaning that immigrants stole their job, perhaps people should increase their employability
And if those immigrants were not there to apply?

The job would go to a native

People do increase their employability..as do immigrants, immigration creates harmful competition.

There are only so many jobs available, as the population grows there are less jobs to meet applicants and thus unemployment rises.
(edited 9 years ago)
Ignoring your ad homs and laughable platitudes (they mysteriously just like, make England a better place with all of their magic "diversity" :rolleyes:) your third point is clearly saying that at some point England will have to stop these people coming for their "better life" and to share all there lovely "diversity". So my question to you is at what point? When the White English are 70% of the population? 50%? Perhaps 25%? When exactly and how are you going to tell those other non White people they can't have their "better life"? Won't you be ultimately oppressing them and working against their "human rights?"

Why should we tell them they can't have a better life? So because there could possibly be more non-White individuals than White individuals, we should start 'action plans'?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
There's a difference between moving to a country and conquering one.

Yes of course, from an anti-White point of view when Whites move somewhere it's always a bad thing. When non Whites move to White countries it's just in the name of one massive global love party.
Reply 18
Why should we tell them they can't have a better life? So because there could possibly be more non-White individuals than White individuals, we should start 'action plans'?

Again, less of the ad homs, usually when people resort to name calling they have lost the argument.

But no, i was pointing out that YOU said obviously England can't accommodate all those Billions of non White people who are just eager to come here and make our lives better with their magical (yet impossible to define) "diversity" so I am curious to know at what point you think that will be? And how do you propose explaining to the other billions why we are "oppressing" them and stopping their "human right" to a "better life" in England?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Kumis
people led like you need to leave England. Sorry mate, times have passed and moved on. If you've got a problem that's sad because nobody cares, immigrants will continue to come and Britain will continue to be less and less 'white' and that's that

I guess that's why anti-immigration parties and nationalism are on the rise ALL over Europe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending