The Student Room Group

Where do you think I'm from originally? [pic]

Answer Found: Zanzibar / Tanzania

http://s1.postimg.org/k1wrmu34v/10486219_10201118612246425_8470770670912590701_n.jpg

I've been mistaken for various different ethnicities throughout my life but can't seem to understand why :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Iceland?

Finland??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well given those trees behind you, I'm gonna say England.

Those are pretty English looking trees. Plus you're not attired for a particularly hot climate.
Somalia.
Reply 5
Northpole? Sure I spy a polar bear :biggrin:
Somalia?
Reply 7
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Well given those trees behind you, I'm gonna say England.

Those are pretty English looking trees. Plus you're not attired for a particularly hot climate.

Nationality wise :K:
Original post by Arithmeticae
Somalia?

ArggH Are you saying ma matie be a pirate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by swagyolo420
Iceland?

Finland??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Greenland :cool:
Reply 10
Africa :teehee:
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Somalia.

Original post by Arithmeticae
Somalia?

I've been mistaken for that before :biggrin: but nope.. Very close though
Reply 12
Mistaken for nationalities? That means someone thinks you're from Russia but you're from Croatia. :erm: You either mean they think you're one race when you're not. Which I find hard to believe since you're so Afrocentric. Or you're placing too much emphasis on the country you're from when a Chinese can be from Scotland and a Dutch can be from Africa :K: Either way I don't get the thread sorry....
Original post by L0L!
Africa :teehee:

I'm really Japanese but shh :rolleyes:

Original post by AlphaNick
ugander? (how d you spell it???)

Uganda* and nope. Although, that's a first.
Original post by Demographics
Nationality wise :K:

I think you mean to ask what people think your ethnicity is, not your nationality. Your nationality is probably British.
Kenya?
Reply 16
Original post by LekiPrzeciwzak
I think you mean to ask what people think your ethnicity is, not your nationality. Your nationality is probably British.

Lol exactly.
Original post by L0L!
Mistaken for nationalities? That means someone thinks you're from Russia but you're from Croatia. :erm: You either mean they think you're one race when you're not. Which I find hard to believe since you're so Afrocentric. Or you're placing too much emphasis on the country you're from when a Chinese can be from Scotland and a Dutch can be from Africa :K: Either way I don't get the thread sorry....

Country then I suppose
Reply 18
WHy are we guessing African countries. What point is trying to be made here? :dontknow:
Original post by xT4Z1N4TRx
Kenya?

Nope.. I've been mistaken for being Kenyan, although it would make sense.

Quick Reply