The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Accommodation

Starting Sheffield Hallam Uni in Sep 2014, studying sports development with coaching. I am 24 years old and need to find a place to live. Dont really want to live in halls, would rather find a student house near to the Uni. Does anybody have any websites or useful contacts?

Thanks.
Original post by robmcgann
Starting Sheffield Hallam Uni in Sep 2014, studying sports development with coaching. I am 24 years old and need to find a place to live. Dont really want to live in halls, would rather find a student house near to the Uni. Does anybody have any websites or useful contacts?

Thanks.

Hi,

Both Gumtree Sheffield and Accommodation for Students have a good list of shared properties and rooms in shared houses, so they might be a good starting point for you. As well as browsing existing ads, also post your own - state your preferences and hopefully you'll get a few responses from people on the lookout for a housemate.

I would also suggest posting in the TSR Sheffield Hallam forum, as the folks on there might be able to direct you towards an accommodation office at the Uni, or know of people currently looking for housemates. Often people post advertisements on TSR threads looking for housemates, so its worth scouting through the threads to see if there's anything that would suit.

Hope that helps!

Georgie, Student Communications Team at the University of Sheffield
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending