The Student Room Group

La haine french WJEC A level 2014

Hey. Is anyone doing la haine for the essay question on WJEC board? What would you put if this came up for example..
Le film 'la haine': jusqu'à quel point reflète-il la réalité de la vie de la banlieue?
Reply 1
Original post by georgiejporgie
Hey. Is anyone doing la haine for the essay question on WJEC board? What would you put if this came up for example..
Le film 'la haine': jusqu'à quel point reflète-il la réalité de la vie de la banlieue?

Hey, i'm doing La Haine, i'd maybe consider the lack of hope/ stereotypes from Parisians looking on to the banlieusards typique. A Lack of education, the police.. it'd be quite a nice question because you could bring a lot of themes in to it and simply say how it reflects their life, and then bring in a contradictory factor.. for example maybe saying how the guy shouting out the window at the beginning isn't someone who typically lives in the suburbs as he didn't like the noise.. etc etc.. this is literally me listing anything that comes into my head, so sorry if its nonsense!!!
Original post by Kateeyk
Hey, i'm doing La Haine, i'd maybe consider the lack of hope/ stereotypes from Parisians looking on to the banlieusards typique. A Lack of education, the police.. it'd be quite a nice question because you could bring a lot of themes in to it and simply say how it reflects their life, and then bring in a contradictory factor.. for example maybe saying how the guy shouting out the window at the beginning isn't someone who typically lives in the suburbs as he didn't like the noise.. etc etc.. this is literally me listing anything that comes into my head, so sorry if its nonsense!!!

thanks :smile:. i've written a couple about the role of women, social exclusion, hubert's role. have you teachers made any predictions about what might come up?
Reply 3
thanks :smile:. i've written a couple about the role of women, social exclusion, hubert's role. have you teachers made any predictions about what might come up?

Hubert they're thinking, and maybe crime? not sure really, que sera sera, << le monde est a nous>> hahaha,
Original post by Kateeyk
Hubert they're thinking, and maybe crime? not sure really, que sera sera, << le monde est a nous>> hahaha,

yep haha im praying for hubert to come up and some nice easy comprehensions too
Reply 5
yep haha im praying for hubert to come up and some nice easy comprehensions too

NO HUBERT:[ how did you find it? x
Year it wasnt too bad i thought but afterwards I've found some stuff I did wrong but no big ones... I did the police essay, you?

Quick Reply

Latest