The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Its my last exam! Good luck everyone :biggrin: And remember, electrostatics... is a thing.
Reply 3
Thanks! I have only started looking at it and it is sooooo boring and sooo much!
Reply 4
P6 is by far the hardest out of p4, p5 and p6 :frown:
I have all the past papers for the last couple of years. PM me if you want them.
Reply 6
I didn't realise P6 was so hard! I left it last and now I just can't understand it! Someone help please!
Reply 7
Original post by SHoTz
P6 is by far the hardest out of p4, p5 and p6 :frown:

So complicated!
Reply 8
Good luck everyone! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by katie4202
So complicated!

I read it all slowly and the only thing I cant get my head around is diodes and rectification.
Reply 10
Original post by SHoTz
I read it all slowly and the only thing I cant get my head around is diodes and rectification.

I have never even heard of rectification! I can't do all those motors and stuff!
I've only been taught physics for half a term this year... We've only been taught P6!
This isn't going to go well -_-
Reply 12
Original post by The_Toaster
I've only been taught physics for half a term this year... We've only been taught P6!

I do not even remember being taught P6! At least you got taught the harder one!
I have never even heard of rectification! I can't do all those motors and stuff!

Original post by The_Toaster

:ahee: Glad I'm not hte only one freaking out. S'long as you don't intend to study it at A-level we should be fine.

Let's just get through this horrid paper, talk to no-one and go home and cry about it, k?
Jks, it's my last exam I'm go craycray.
Original post by Jalal Uddin
:ahee: Glad I'm not hte only one freaking out. S'long as you don't intend to study it at A-level we should be fine.

Let's just get through this horrid paper, talk to no-one and go home and cry about it, k?
Jks, it's my last exam I'm go craycray.

lol... definitely not doing it for A Level! Will be relying on Section D today, I can do the maths questions! :P
Reply 15
My motivation has gone! I did not realise how boring the subject was! Why do we have to know about all these stupid things!
got a bad feeling about this exam, normally im always confident. The revision guide is too brief for p456, for everything else its been fine.
My motivation has gone! I did not realise how boring the subject was! Why do we have to know about all these stupid things!

I've only done like p4.

Know like 4 equations lol out of hte whole thing 0.o

Tough times.
Reply 18
I've only done like p4.

Tough times.

I am relying so much on those formulas at the front!
I've only done like p4.

Tough times.
hah, what grade are you aiming for?

Latest

Trending

Trending