The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Oscott Gardens, Hobbs House, First Floor, Flat 3 anyone?

Just got my accommodation for the university, anyone else in flat 3 on the first floor of Hobbs House in Oscott Gardens? Would love to get to know people! :-)
Hey...Am in flat four on the first floor! So guessing we will be neighbours :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Tamsin.14
Hey...Am in flat four on the first floor! So guessing we will be neighbours :smile:

ahh hello neighbour :smile: what are you studying?
Reply 3
Criminology, what are you studying? Do you know when you'll be moving in? :smile:

i'm studying Criminology, Policing & Investigation. I'm moving in on the 20th sept, how about you? :smile:
Original post by emmabarlow1
i'm studying Criminology, Policing & Investigation. I'm moving in on the 20th sept, how about you? :smile:

Sorry, deleted that last message by accident. Oh we are doing pretty similar courses then. Yes am moving in on 20th too. Am looking forward to it :smile:
Reply 5
That's fine haha. Yeah i'm looking forward to it as well, bit nervous though, but then everyone will be! Where abouts are you from? :smile:
Original post by emmabarlow1
That's fine haha. Yeah i'm looking forward to it as well, bit nervous though, but then everyone will be! Where abouts are you from? :smile:

Yeah I am a bit nervous too! Oxfordshire, you? :smile:
Reply 7
Yeah I am a bit nervous too! Oxfordshire, you? :smile:

awesome! I'm from Somerset :-)
Reply 8
Hey!

Im in Hobbs house flat 2 on the ground floor, studying Criminology, Policing and Investigation and from Somerset too!!
I cant wait! Ive bought most of my stuff already haha :smile:
Reply 9
Hi! Ahh yay ive found someone whose doing the same course! Where abouts in somerset are you from? Me too, so excited!:biggrin:
Reply 10
I'm just outside Taunton, what about you? :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by samlee21
I'm just outside Taunton, what about you? :biggrin:

i live next to Glastonbury! :biggrin:

Hey!

I'm in flat 4 and on the first floor too!! What room number are you? :smile:

I'm studying criminology as well, but I'm doing it with added psychology. I can't wait to move in now!! I'm moving in on the 20th September, what about you?

Paige :smile:
Original post by 12pconlon
Hey!

I'm in flat 4 and on the first floor too!! What room number are you? :smile:

I'm studying criminology as well, but I'm doing it with added psychology. I can't wait to move in now!! I'm moving in on the 20th September, what about you?

Paige :smile:

Oh awesome! Am also moving in the 20th haven't booked my time slot yet though. Really looking forward to moving in :smile: Am room number 7, how about you?
Tamsin
Oh awesome! Am also moving in the 20th haven't booked my time slot yet though. Really looking forward to moving in :smile: Am room number 7, how about you?
Tamsin

That's great!! :biggrin: I've booked my time slot from 11am to 12pm, so it gives me time to make sure I've packed everything and travel up to Birmingham :smile:
Really?! We're just two doors down from each other, I'm in room number 5! :biggrin:
That's great!! :biggrin: I've booked my time slot from 11am to 12pm, so it gives me time to make sure I've packed everything and travel up to Birmingham :smile:
Really?! We're just two doors down from each other, I'm in room number 5! :biggrin:

I will book mine this week, probably around the same time. Oh that's awesome. Do you have idea when we have to buy fresher wristbands? :smile:
I will book mine this week, probably around the same time. Oh that's awesome. Do you have idea when we have to buy fresher wristbands? :smile:

Okay, sounds great! I'm really looking forward to it now!! :biggrin:
Hmmmmm, not too sure tbh, but we will probably be told when we first get there. Although it should be right at the beginning of the week, so we can use it in all sorts of clubs and bars in Birmingham :smile:
Okay, sounds great! I'm really looking forward to it now!! :biggrin:
Hmmmmm, not too sure tbh, but we will probably be told when we first get there. Although it should be right at the beginning of the week, so we can use it in all sorts of clubs and bars in Birmingham :smile:

Yes me too! Birmingham has good bars and clubs too. Guess I'll see you on the 20th ready fresher's week! :smile:
Yes me too! Birmingham has good bars and clubs too. Guess I'll see you on the 20th ready fresher's week! :smile:

Yeah, I can't wait to try out as many as possible! Definitely, I'll see you on the 20th for freshers week, and it hope we can grab a drink together! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest