London
Visit website

anyone definately going to UEL - east london? :D

anyone going to UEL ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Hannahlouisa
anyone going to UEL ?

I'm considering it and my friends have been telling me good things about a course that i've applied to, but i saw the other thread you started, asking about student life, and one guy saying how it's crap made me think otherwise about UEL :s-smilie: But they offered a tour of the uni (kinda, the weather was bad) but the facilities i saw so far looked good :smile:
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
anyone going to UEL ?

I am!!! What u studying?
Reply 3
I have a conditional offer at UEL and I want to go there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
anyone going to UEL ?

I think I am, are you?
Reply 5
Yep, I'll be there. Somewhere. Lol :smile:
I should be going too :smile:
I will be there studying psychology
Reply 8
I am! Gonna be studying Psychology, apparently they have the best school of Psychology out of anywhere :smile:
Reply 9
Did any of you go to the open day on Saturday? I was pleasantly surprised with UEL. Didn't think it would be as nice as it was!
Im studying photography there in September. I went to the open day and loved it!" <3
Original post by LydiaRB
I am! Gonna be studying Psychology, apparently they have the best school of Psychology out of anywhere :smile:

I'm studying psychology as well :smile: Are you living in halls?
Reply 12
Original post by kirsty-92
I'm studying psychology as well :smile: Are you living in halls?

I think I will be :smile: the West block ones most likely, definitely can't afford East :frown:
I go UEL and really enjoy it
don't pay too much attention to those who discredit UEL, they usually just assume that because its in East London its going to be rubbish.
I graduated this year with a first so it cant be that bad :smile:
I'm about to start my PGCE there and UEL is one of the best. There is some serious competition for the places.
Reply 14
I love uel, its new and modern and facilities are good. It is generally because its in east people say bad things but I think it is great :smile:
Reply 15
Got an offer for Early Childhood studies(extended)... Kinda nervous as I'm living home and would have to travel 2 hours every week! anyone also applying to this course?
(edited 9 years ago)
Studying Extended Psychology at Stratford campus! Has anyone gone to the open day? How is the uni like?
I am! Studying Animation and Illustration
I am going to UEL in September!! I'll be studying Journalism :biggrin:
I was at UEL recently and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. Teaching appalling.... They gave me my fees back for the year if I went quietly - so I must have had a point! I know other students who have very serious complaints about UEL at the independent adjudicators ! WALK AWAY....it does not come near the bottom of the ratings every year for nothing. If you ever have to go through the formal complaints procedure be very wary the do not adhere to their published procedures at all !
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending