The Student Room Group

Is smoking unintellectual?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue_Mason
you could say that men in general do not have the patience or the compassion to be nurses

:O that's very mean :frown: R u being serious?
Reply 61
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Do you have gills Danny? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gills are for the weak :rolleyes:
This may sound familiar but smoking cigarettes is stupid as it does not give you a nice buzz nor does it give you a addictive feeling. Smoking Weed is the way forward. If anything i found being high 2 days before my Eng Lit exam an imagination reservoir
Original post by C-Rooney
In my opinion, my personal preference, I find smoking to be unattractive.
girl + cigarette = unattractive.
Girl who doesn't smoke > girl who smokes. (You see where I'm going with this)
Now on to the reasons.
Discoloured teeth, bad breath, waste of money. (I also don't smoke) So, was my opinion subjective, or sexist?

Ahhh so you meant you find girls who smoke less attractive than girls who don't smoke? or did you?? because u said its even worse for a girl to smoke than a boy.
Reply 64
Original post by SweetCherry1
Ahhh so you meant you find girls who smoke less attractive than girls who don't smoke? or did you?? because u said its even worse for a girl to smoke than a boy.

Yep that's what I meant but I also gave an explanation as to why.

"Smoking is absolutely disgusting. Even worse when a girl smokes. (Very unattractive)"

This is why I said it is worse when a girl smokes. I'm definitely not going to find a girl attractive when she smells of an ashtray 7 days a week lol.
Original post by Twinport53
Gills are for the weak :rolleyes:

I guess living is for the weak :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66

"Smoking is absolutely disgusting. Even worse when a girl smokes. (Very unattractive)"

This is why I said it is worse when a girl smokes.I'm definitely not going to find a girl attractive when she smells of an ashtray 7 days a week lol.

What an original comment :rolleyes:
Reply 67
****ing up your lungs is stupid, yes.
I don't understand why people say that smoking looks unattractive.
Reply 69
What an original comment :rolleyes:

Pretty true though lol.

This is why I said it is worse when a girl smokes. I'm definitely not going to find a girl attractive when she smells of an ashtray 7 days a week lol.

hmmmm.... I'm not totally conviced that is wat u meant because you said "even worse when a girl smokes". Even worse than wat- than a non-smoking girl or than a guy.... hmmmm vry suspcious. But whatever :smile:
Reply 71
Pretty true though lol.

Well its not though is it. My mam smokes, so do 2 of my best friends and not once would I compare them to an ashtray, stop being daft man :yy:
Original post by Autistic Merit
I don't understand why people say that smoking looks unattractive.

It might not physically LOOK unnattactive if u knew nothing about smoking. But when u know the damage that smoking causes it looks very unattractive.
Reply 73
Well its not though is it. My mam smokes, so do 2 of my best friends and not once would I compare them to an ashtray, stop being daft man :yy:

Not being daft, that's up to your friends and your mum.

hmmmm.... I'm not totally conviced that is wat u meant because you said "even worse when a girl smokes". Even worse than wat- than a non-smoking girl or than a guy.... hmmmm vry suspcious. But whatever :smile:

Then if you are struggling to understand what I said then that's your problem, not mine. I wasn't sexist and that's that.
:O that's very mean :frown: R u being serious?

:colone: not really but that was a good example of sexism being used in a negative context
Reply 75
Not being daft, that's up to your friends and your mum.

I never said it wasn't up too them :confused:

You are trying too be funny stereotyping people saying that smokers smell like ashtrays.

Clever one you are.
I hate it
Reply 77
I never said it wasn't up too them :confused:

You are trying too be funny stereotyping people saying that smokers smell like ashtrays.

Clever one you are.

So what do smokers smell like after a cigarette, fresh air? I somehow don't think so.

Get off your period. :mmm:
Yes

Quick Reply

Latest