The Student Room Group

Is smoking unintellectual?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by C-Rooney
So what do smokers smell like after a cigarette, fresh air? I somehow don't think so.

Get off your period. :mmm:

I don't smoke either mate, stop trying to be clever.

Grow up man, you are like 24 :yy:

Then if you are struggling to understand what I said then that's your problem, not mine. I wasn't sexist and that's that.

Ok whatever, no need to be mean.... And of coarse that is just ure opinion and I don't think I was "struggling" and also many appologies for causing u a problem.
Original post by Tom78
Smoke weed every day.

:wink::yep:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Blue_Mason
:colone: not really but that was a good example of sexism being used in a negative context

yup! very good example :biggrin: But what was the point of it?
Reply 84
Original post by SweetCherry1
Ok whatever, no need to be mean.... And of coarse that is just ure opinion and I don't think I was "struggling" and also many appologies for causing u a problem.

Well I was a little bit annoyed because you basically called me sexist and that's pretty unfair lol. without girls (you) then we (men) would be lost. I see girls as equal, nothing more and nothing less. Anyway, I do apologise if I came across as mean. :tongue:
Well I was a little bit annoyed because you basically called me sexist and that's pretty unfair lol. without girls (you) then we (men) would be lost. I see girls as equal, nothing more and nothing less. Anyway, I do apologise if I came across as mean. :tongue:

I didn't call u sexist ( or I didn't intend to) I clled ure comment sexist- but u clearly object but whatever :smile: And awhh and thanks for the appology and sorry if I offended you by seeming to call u sexist- I don't know u so I didn't mean that.
Reply 86
I didn't call u sexist ( or I didn't intend to) I clled ure comment sexist- but u clearly object but whatever :smile: And awhh and thanks for the appology and sorry if I offended you by seeming to call u sexist- I don't know u so I didn't mean that.

It's okayyy :smile:
Reply 87
Original post by shalla13
:wink::yep:

The song told me to..
Reply 88
Original post by Twinport53
I don't smoke either mate, stop trying to be clever.

Grow up man, you are like 24 :yy:

Trying to be clever? What are you even chatting about? Shut up man. 24? You couldn't be any more wrong if you tried. I actually missed your message, between replying and watching the World Cup... So chill out pal :smile:
Reply 89
Trying to be clever? What are you even chatting about? Shut up man. 24? You couldn't be any more wrong if you tried. I actually missed your message, between replying and watching the World Cup... So chill out pal :smile:

Ok mate, it was in your Bio the other week :yy:

Yeah course you did.
Reply 90
Ok mate, it was in your Bio the other week :yy:

Yeah course you did.

I didn't have a "bio" the other week? You seriously have confused me with someone else haha.
Reply 91
I didn't have a "bio" the other week? You seriously have confused me with someone else haha.

It's worse because I haven't :smile:
[video="youtube;C7nd25e7x9I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7nd25e7x9I[/video]

watch
Reply 93
It's worse because I haven't :smile:

Well you obviously have, why would I lie about my age? My age has never once been in my bio either. What else was in my supposed bio?
Yes it is, but it doesn't mean people who smoke aren't intelligent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Well you obviously have, why would I lie about my age? My age has never once been in my bio either. What else was in my supposed bio?

Mate, you are one of the only lads who has a picture, I am assuming that is you? I clicked on your page out of curiosity and it said you were 24 and from Glasgow. Unless you have a twin?
All I'll say is that you'd have to be fairly stupid to smoke.
Reply 97
Mate, you are one of the only lads who has a picture, I am assuming that is you? I clicked on your page out of curiosity and it said you were 24 and from Glasgow. Unless you have a twin?

Mate lol seriously, my age has never been in my bio. The only thing that was in my bio was the university I am currently at, the course I am currently studying and that's it. That was like 18 days ago... So I don't know where you're getting 24 from because I can assure you I ain't 24.
Reply 98
Mate lol seriously, my age has never been in my bio. The only thing that was in my bio was the university I am currently at, the course I am currently studying and that's it. That was like 18 days ago... So I don't know where you're getting 24 from because I can assure you I ain't 24.

You are getting quite defensive now.
yup! very good example :biggrin: But what was the point of it?

you were asking to give an example

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending