The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
In b4 Jack Wilshere gets stopped at Heathrow with a brick of cocaine in his suitcase

fixed
Original post by Zürich
In b4 Wenger gets stopped at Heathrow with a brick of cocaine in his suitcase

:rofl: my man defo took a detour to Peru.
Original post by C.Almasy
Wenger making use of our transfer budget in Brazil:

Real talk Wenger likes strippers.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The Assassin

Disappointed that AW took that heavy with the walky talky with him tbh, thought he'd be hitting the ghetto on his ones
Original post by Pete_91
Being a raging homophobe has nothing to do with his football knowledge...strong ad hominem there. For instance Churchill was an absolutely nuts racist, we still rate him highly for his war leadership.

People still judge footballers with their non-football issues in mind, otherwise I am sure John Terry would be more highly thought of.

inb4 they are role models *yawns*
I miss seeing Wenger in a suit!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rumours starting up about trying to sign Vidal
Reply 8888
Original post by AR_95
Rumours starting up about trying to sign Vidal

Probably bull****
Reply 8889
"Denmark forward Nicklas Bendtner heads a list of 11 Arsenal players leaving the club when their contracts officially expire on June 30."

11 players leaving us this year. We lack depth as it is.. Wenger needs to do a MAD one
Original post by SHOO
"Denmark forward Nicklas Bendtner heads a list of 11 Arsenal players leaving the club when their contracts officially expire on June 30."

11 players leaving us this year. We lack depth as it is.. Wenger needs to do a MAD one

This is a non issue. If Bendtner is the one heading that list then they shouldn't be playing anyway, a lot of them will be youth players being released. We don't need to buy 11 players to replace the ones leaving lol.
Reply 8891
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
This is a non issue. If Bendtner is the one heading that list then they shouldn't be playing anyway, a lot of them will be youth players being released. We don't need to buy 11 players to replace the ones leaving lol.

Nah lol I'm not saying buy 11 players.

That figure includes bentner, Sagna, Viviano, Fabianksi, kallstrom, park and then other youngers

We needed depth with those players in the squad. Now we just need more
Wtf man Arsenal, I know transfer season hasn't officially started but start doing some business now. Other clubs doing their ting. I can't be dealing with deadline day nonsense anymore.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Wtf man Arsenal, I know transfer season hasn't officially started but start doing some business now. Other clubs doing their ting. I can't be dealing with deadline day nonsense anymore.

The window hasn't opened yet and it is World Cup season but still, I share your feelings. We really have to get the players in before the season starts. UTD have learnt from last summer's failures.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Wenger obviously doing the same thing as last year. Waiting for the domino effect to take place. Letting big clubs do their business then pick off the scraps. It's a tactic I firmly disagree with but what can I we do, I'm sure the club is trying to sign the players we need. I'll judge whether this window has been a success or not in May.

Needless to say we'd better parading the title around Islington
Well now that Sagna has left, I could see Gibbs inheriting his number, and whichever right-back we buy get number 2
arsenal have never been ones to operate above water in transfer windows, not worried yet.
Original post by The Assassin

won't catch pellegrini or maureen with hot tings on his side by the beach

won't catch martinez or brendan dropping hot barz for the streets on sbtv either...

one arsene vengah
Original post by qwerty_mad
The window hasn't opened yet and it is World Cup season but still, I share your feelings. We really have to get the players in before the season starts. UTD have learnt from last summer's failures.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by sevchenko
Wenger obviously doing the same thing as last year. Waiting for the domino effect to take place. Letting big clubs do their business then pick off the scraps. It's a tactic I firmly disagree with but what can I we do, I'm sure the club is trying to sign the players we need. I'll judge whether this window has been a success or not in May.

Needless to say we'd better parading the title around Islington

Nahh grandaddy Wenger is too busy playing beach footy in Brazil. He better be scouting while he's at it :colonhash:

Tbh if we don't get anyone we're dropping out the top four, period.

Latest