Original post by Anonymous
So can I! :colondollar: #TeamSouthAsians

Innocent South Asian guys grrrr:colondollar:
Reply 122
Cringing so hard rn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kanisa
Innocent South Asian guys grrrr:colondollar:

:colondollar::colondollar: Brown guys who love their culture :colondollar::colondollar::
Reply 124
:colondollar::colondollar: Brown guys who love their culture :colondollar::colondollar::

Cultural guys :colondollar:

But presently a girl wants his man to be a superman
handsome & sexy.
strong mentally.
intelligent
balances both career & family.
is a good dad
is a good son in law
earns well
Is terrific in bed.
Cultural
All these things that most south Asians have :colondollar:
Original post by Kanisa
Cultural guys :colondollar:

But presently a girl wants his man to be a superman
handsome & sexy.
strong mentally.
intelligent
balances both career & family.
is a good dad
is a good son in law
earns well
Is terrific in bed.
Cultural
All these things that most south Asians have :colondollar:

This.:wink: And many more. South Asian guys are just perfect!:colondollar:
Original post by Ggmu!
Cringing so hard rn

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmm..why? :confused:
Reply 127
This.:wink: And many more. South Asian guys are just perfect!:colondollar:

They are God gift :love:
Original post by Kanisa
They are God gift :love:

haha yeah! And so are we. :wink:
Reply 129
hmm..why? :confused:

This south asian love in lol. It's a little cringey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 130
haha yeah! And so are we. :wink:

Yeah South Asian girls are well know for being the best mothers,and the most beautiful girls in the world :cool:.
THANKS!

Asian guys are more loyal, attractive, have values and better sense of family. Asian guys being nerdy? Financial stability is also very important, if you don't study, how can you provide that to your family? Desi guys for life! :colondollar:

Attachment not found

LOL There's a husband for you then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah it's really strange when some of them think they are white, however they are many shades darker than the average white person and a white person would consider them non white, and so in effect "brown"
Original post by neal95
Yeah it's really strange when some of them think they are white, however they are many shades darker than the average white person and a white person would consider them non white, and so in effect "brown"

No south asians can get very, very light and even as white as white people. My cousin could pass off as a white person if she just dyed her hair.

I really don't understand south asians obsession with skin colour, beauty depends more on features in my opinion.
Reply 134
Original post by tammie123
No south asians can get very, very light and even as white as white people. My cousin could pass off as a white person if she just dyed her hair.

I really don't understand south Asians obsession with skin colour, beauty depends more on features in my opinion.

True!

I have a skin that looked like milk, now we live in a tropical country, sun everyday, now I looks like brown.. Now youre Indian, you know how fair Kashmiris look, their skin is like milk... There are many syrians in my country, after 6 months they go from white to brown, they start to tan very quickly... because of the climate here... Many people dont understand most Indians have light skin, but our skin is very prone to sunburn and tanning
A lot of love being shown for South Asian guys here, lol. This one female friend I have who's South Asian though, has had some very bad experiences with 'freshie' S.As. On two occasions, the verbal abuse led to totally destroying her self-confidence. ANOTHER friend I had was living in Dubai and dating a S.A living in America for 2/3 years and were just about to get engaged. Turns out that the guy was cheating on her with this white girl for 1 year! Anyways, from what I've witnessed, freshie S.As tend to misogynistic and way too protective, probably because of the culture that exists in S.A countries.
Original post by Kanisa
Yeah South Asian girls are well know for being the best mothers,and the most beautiful girls in the world :cool:.

indeed.
Original post by Mimicon
Obvious troll,there are bad men in every race,being cultural is a good thing :wink:,we know you are jealous of our mens:mad:,but truth is that you can only spread bad stuff about us S.A in the net ,but in real life we are on top of you,we are better looking,make better parents and we earn more than you!

We have a culture so we like it!
You don't have one so your Jealous:biggrin:

I had a friend who's white boyfriend used to beat here up after taking drugs,I have another friend who's mother slept with neighbours after getting drunk and they were both white western british :biggrin:

I'm South Asian. My parents lived in Bangladesh for all of their younger life and so have all of my cousins. Even I lived there for 7 years. Don't be offended, I'm just saying that some South Asian's are like that. Maybe I worded it badly...
(edited 9 years ago)
Don't really care as long as they aren't diseased or a Labour voter
Original post by Ggmu!
This south asian love in lol. It's a little cringey

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing is wrong in showing a bit of love for your people or culture. :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending