The Student Room Group

GUYS - Are you attracted to virgins?

Is it a turn on to be a girls first? Is sex better with virgins? Opinions?
No. its a bit creepy to be specifically into virgins.
Eh.... This is going to be bring in all the douches and some of the feminazis too.
Nah. Tis creepy and smacks of unbridled ego and religious freaks.
Reply 4
Rather go with someone who knew what they liked in bed.
Reply 5
I'd say yes for relationship purposes for an ONS it doesn't really matter to me.

and I'd still date non-virgins of course
(edited 9 years ago)
1) It's a bit strange to limit yourself to virgins, I wouldn't necessarily class having a preference as a bad thing however.

2) Logically, it follows that a person with more experience would be better skilled in these matters.
Reply 7
I don't care if you're a virgin or not. Completely irrelevant.
Reply 8
yeah it's much better, it's really tight like a fist
Original post by Stinkum
yeah it's much better, it's really tight like a fist

Go with what you're used to, eh.
Yes. I am Count Dracula.
Who gives a rat's ass
I'd say it's ok to have a preference for them if you're a virgin yourself and would feel more comfortable having your first time with someone who was also a virgin, but otherwise being more attracted to someone because they're a virgin is quite creepy.
Does it matter?

Reply 14
No. Wouldn't have minded my first time being with a virgin. That would have been kind of sweet together. Thereafter probably prefer not, too much pressure. Mind you, if she was a babe it would be a big complement. Sorry for these shallow thoughts..
Reply 15
First time it's pretty fun, especially if you're in a committed relationship as it's almost like a "aw, she chose me" feeling.

But would I wanna do it again with somebody else..? Probably not.
Personally, it's not gonna put me off but I would rather she wasn't. Don't care too much either way.
No sex before marriage = virgin love
bit weird

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending