The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arieisit
Why else wou like would you be interested? Unless you want to be a sexologist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's like asking somebody with an average or even nice body why they want be as muscular as the hulk. I've never had a complaint about my size but while i'm young and having fun i'd love to be doing it with a massive penis. Plus much like big biceps, it's yet another tick for getting the woman you want.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rakas21
That's like asking somebody with an average or even nice body why they want be as muscular as the hulk. I've never had a complaint about my size but while i'm young and having fun i'd love to be doing it with a massive penis. Plus much like big biceps, it's yet another tick for getting the woman you want.

It's not the same because it's not that hard to build muscle. Penis length on the other hand :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not the same because it's not that hard to build muscle. Penis length on the other hand :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You spend a year doing everything right in the gym and food ect.. and you have a reasonable chance of being muscular. You spend a year doing everything right with your penis.. and you stand a reasonable chance of being hung.

No different really. It's been done in tribes apparently for thousands of years.
Original post by Rakas21
You spend a year doing everything right in the gym and food ect.. and you have a reasonable chance of being muscular. You spend a year doing everything right with your penis.. and you stand a reasonable chance of being hung.

No different really. It's been done in tribes apparently for thousands of years.

1 inch more? Hung? :ahee: Have fun with your extensions

Posted from TSR Mobile
1 inch more? Hung? :ahee: Have fun with your extensions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on your starting point. The biggest I've seen proof for was a 2.5*1.5 inch gain. Equally some have struggled to gain 0.5 inches.
Original post by Rakas21
Depends on your starting point. The biggest I've seen proof for was a 2.5*1.5 inch gain. Equally some have struggled to gain 0.5 inches.

Yes, because they're all lies and gimmicks. Keep wasting your time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the case of almost all penis enlargement products you'd be right and I'd be agreeing with you, but in the case of penis extenders there is empirical evidence to support their effectiveness: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your really suggesting that several forums have been created and filled with fake logs from people to advertise a method such as jelqing which requires buying nothing. :s-smilie:

Granted pumps and pills are hogwash but i'm inclined to be optimistic.
Original post by Rakas21
Your really suggesting that several forums have been created and filled with fake logs from people to advertise a method such as jelqing which requires buying nothing. :s-smilie:

Granted pumps and pills are hogwash but i'm inclined to be optimistic.

*You're (sorry I had to do it, I'm basically OCD about that)

Yes, traffic to websites can get them money for advertisements. It's genius actually because we all know how guys are comfortable with their size.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ziggy Sawdust
In the case of almost all penis enlargement products you'd be right and I'd be agreeing with you, but in the case of penis extenders there is empirical evidence to support their effectiveness: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

You can't be seriously quoting me to show me that is proof right?

1) sample of 23.....red flag

2) increased length of 1 cm.....useless!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dude, you've never heard of Miracle Gro?
You can't be seriously quoting me to show me that is proof right?

1) sample of 23.....red flag

2) increased length of 1 cm.....useless!

Posted from TSR Mobile

1) It's a peer reviewed study published in a medical journal, that to my mind suggests it's likely a valid form of evidence.

2) The subjects had a mean penis size of just 8.8.cm at the beginning of the study growing to 10.1cm by the end of the study. Growth of 1.3cm therefore equates to a 15% increase in length, which is a statistically significant change. Extrapolating the results of the study to apply to somebody with an average sized penis 6 inches (15.2cm) at the beginning of the treatment, a 15% gain in length would equate to a 2.3cms of growth.
1) It's a peer reviewed study published in a medical journal, that to my mind suggests it's likely a valid form of evidence.

2) The subjects had a mean penis size of just 8.8.cm at the beginning of the study growing to 10.1cm by the end of the study. Growth of 1.3cm therefore equates to a 15% increase in length, which is a statistically significant change. Extrapolating the results of the study to apply to somebody with an average sized penis 6 inches (15.2cm) at the beginning of the treatment, a 15% gain in length would equate to a 2.3cms of growth.

Sample of 23....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sample of 23....

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I'm sure that all the medical practitioners and scientists involved in the study, as well as the independent peer reviewers, must have simply overlooked the fact that a sample of this size invalidates the results of the research. :rolleyes:
And I'm sure that all the medical practitioners and scientists involved in the study, as well as the independent peer reviewers, must have simply overlooked the fact that a sample of this size invalidates the results of the research. :rolleyes:

It's funny that all the scientists seem to be Indian. India is full of corruption.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending